Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

vicnis000's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 10 May 2019; Saturday, 11 May 2019; Sunday, 12 May 2019 I m cpl near in vasai. Looking smart slim and young guys or cpl ping me

Hey I m from Vasai too. I m 27 yr old single male from vasai. Hit me up if u interested

Hey I m from Vasai too. I m 27 yr old single male from vasai. Hit me up if u interested

Event dates: Friday, 10 May 20****; Saturday, 11 May 20****; Sunday, 12 May 20****m cpl near in vasai. Looking smart slim and young guys or cpl ping me
I would b interested

Event dates: Friday, 10 May 20****; Saturday, 11 May 20****; Sunday, 12 May 20****m cpl near in vasai. Looking smart slim and young guys or cpl ping me
I would b interested

Hello i am singel male with place in vasai can i meet

Hi I am AJ Patel from Vasai i have my own place I can host you I liked your profile very much and respect your aproch towards life it would be a great honoured to be party of your journey to enjoy life I am waiting for positive response from your end please do revert if you like my profile

Can i meet

Hie, I am single male form Mumbai, 28 years old. How are you doing? I really liked ur profile they way you have described it, I would like to interact with u and go ahead if things go well between both of us and  are comfortable.I like to try kinky stuff, MFM, MFF, Cuckold plays,  roleyplays... If you are fond of massages I am a good masseur as well. I have attached my pics in my profile .I hope I get to hear from you and know you a little more.

Hie, I am single male form Mumbai, 28 years old. How are you doing? I really liked ur profile they way you have described it, I would like to interact with u and go ahead if things go well between both of us and  are comfortable.I like to try kinky stuff, MFM, MFF, Cuckold plays,  roleyplays... If you are fond of massages I am a good masseur as well. I have attached my pics in my profile .I hope I get to hear from you and know you a little more.

RE:vicnis000's Quick Meet

Hey I am available