Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Chelmsley Wood Coleshill Friday night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there i am looking to be caught outdoors with my bf this friday evening. If anyone knows a suitable spot to stop for car sex between Chelmsley Wood and Coleshill please get in touch.

I have talked this through with my partner and he is very eager and totally relaxed about it.

It will start with watching and then who knows where it will lead.

It MUST be the correct venue so if anyone knows anywhere local let me know ASAP.

This is a genuine oppurtunity to meet up but must be in a suitable location. Just say where and when and we will be there.
Will be in a dark blue Range Rover and we may just meet up very soon. xxx

Re: Chelmsley Wood Coleshill Friday night

Would Milton Keynes be too far for you to come.I know some quiet car parks that would be idea.Or a car park in some local woods if you prefer.But for the wood it would need to be beforw 8.00pm as they close the car park there then.If it is too far for you , could we meet some where half way.Even a motorway service station.We could always find a remote quiet corner.Jxx
Anyway - hope you have fun and enjoy.

Hi

I live very close to a dogging spot near Handsworth in Bham and there are many dark off road spots around there, but if not suitable, my flat round the corner is available to play in.

Chris

Hi, its Friday and late notice I know. If by any chance you get this and fancy meeting up somewhere in that area then send me a mail and we can discuss further.

Cheers

MrBusby