Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

MenCouples wanted 4 Hotel girl 7th - 13th August (Daytime)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All,

one of my regular girlfriends is coming to visit for a week on the above dates. Staying in a hotel Herts area (to be advised).
I am very dominant with her and we have agreed that she will perform with one (or more) of my 'friends' and me on one of the days. I consider you all to be my friends so anybody please feel free to contact me.
I will watchparticipate encourage - whatever goes.

She is a lovely girl from Uganda (English Husband) 32 years old nice body, very slim & fit. Loves to fuck. Anal OK, she's keen on oral but doesnt swallow. Quite a shy girl but, up for some fun.

Need a decent guy between 28-40 to give her a good hard fucking. Would consider 34 some, Bi-Guy would be a fun thing. A decent couple for some proper swappingfoursome would be also a decent call - as would another girl to join us or possibly a gangbang with a few select people.

I am naturally quite a dominant personality so, no prima donna's. Jacquie is centre of attention and I am directing the 'play'....

Need to contact me first and get to know a bit as she would feel uncomfortable with someone who wasn't my friend.

Re: MenCouples wanted 4 Hotel girl 7th - 13th August (Daytime)

Hi

im jay, 39, fit, slim, looking for some daytime fun.

i would love to join you for some fun on either 7th or 13th, thats Thursday or Wednesday during the daytime.

I am very polite, considerate and willing to be directed.

Hope you consider me a suiable applicant and let me know..

Jay

Hi Jay,

Message my profile & i'll give you another e-mail address to contact me on.

Need to chat a bit but you should be OK as long as clean & respectable (you look it...).

Would be 7th as, dates have moved a bit.

Hope you are up for it mate...

hi there mate would love to help you out on the days, do you a photo so i can see what she like