Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

ACTIVITY ON OR OFF SITE!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking at the dates of Posting of Bloggs on the site, we get the impression that nothing much is happening on site.
Mail sent out to folks we would like to contact remains Unopened. Does this mean that people are fully occupied doing something else? Maybe even SEX or have they Died or Goneaway.

Has anybody had any success stories of making it happen, especially couple meeting couple and the connection continuing? We would be pleased to hear if it actually happens or are folks chasing dreams.

B & S East Anglia.

ONE WEEK ONWARDS

Just logged in today 18th July and see that the last Blogg on the Forum was the 11th July in this section.

Surely others are accessing the site and have something worthwhile to say or a point to raise.

So far the site has been a trifle disapointing with mail sent out still showing as 'New' and therefore Unopened.

Conclusion must be that the majority on the site (at least in the 40+ age group) are 'Dreamers' and inactive.

B&S

Re: ACTIVITY ON OR OFF SITE!

Hi guys,

Well we're here to confirm that ppl do indeed meet off this site! I can't explain why ppl have not opened your mails, but there is quite an active social side to the site, with regular 'socials', usually held in Nottingham, and a fair amount of meetings that we know of. We personally have had four meets directly from this site, and could have had many more if we weren't quite so slothful!!

We are regulars in the 'cams chat room' which, despite it's name, does not require you either to be on cam or to watch others. A lot of the regulars there know each other both as friends and as 'playmates' and they would be able to put you in touch with the member that organises the social. Three of our four meets have resulted directly from that chat room and the other was a cpl visiting Spain who just got in contact through the 'invite to chat' facility.

Hope this is of help,

H & M xx

Re: ONE WEEK ONWARDS

have to say weve been members of this site from near on day one and think its a gr8 site, weve met hundreds of members at socials, parties ours and others, and also had many meets all over the uk and beyond, we dont think we could possibly complain at all..keep it up admin..xxxxxxxx stella and tony

I can vouch for activity here on site, and I am in the 40+ bracket. Granted you do have to sift through quite a few time wasters, before you get to what you are after and what works for you both. Now I found mine I am keeping hold, lol. Will keep profile updated accordingly.
Don't get disheartened. Best of luck. NWG XXX

i havent even had a rerply and i know im not that bad so y dont we contact each other
dave

I exchanged few msgs with some people. Though cant say it was a big success because my request was declined. But atleast that msg and few other msgs helped me to trust this site. Keep up the good work admins. Thanks

Re: ONE WEEK ONWARDS

You should look at mine then!

I try and keep my blog up to date, but, frankly, am wondering whether it's worth all the time and effort that goes into it! This is because NO-ONE ever leaves any comments at all about what you have taken the time and the trouble to describe for others' pleasure.

My blog currently has nearly 5000 hits, (which I'm very grateful for and pleased about). I have had less than 10 comments. My blog represents nearly a years' worth of work!

I have met from this site but it does take a lot of effort to get to those who are genuine - same as any other site in that regard really.

You have one hell of a cock would love to get you in bed with usimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"