Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

LOOKING FOR BOYFRIEND IN CORNWALL

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

HORNY NEW TV WOULD LOVE NEW BOYFRIEND FOR LOCAL BOOTY CALLS, CHECK ME OUT AND SEND ME A NICE REPLY BOYS. I'M QUIET AND GENTLE TV. SO PLEASE DONT BE RUDE. PLEASE REPLY ASAP XXXX LOVE LISA SEX ON FIRST MEET. SAT HERE ALL DOLLED UP IN STOCKINGS AND SUSPENDERS WITH NOWHERE TO GOimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: LOOKING FOR BOYFRIEND IN CORNWALL

hi, just read your add and thought i`d reply. basically i`m straight but for some time now i`ve had very strong urges to want to experiment with a tv or ts. i`ve also found myself thinking about mutual cock fun. as this is very new to me, you`ll appreciate that i`m a little cautious and maybe a little worried about the whole thing but i know i want to try it. please get back to me with some details and a pic if your interested and i will send mine by return. take care, mitch.

Hi, hun, you look and sound really lovely. Wish I lived in Cornwall!img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

I have tried to contact you before and if you are happy to look slightly over the boarder I would be very happy to chat.

I have also tried to add you

Mark x

Hi Lisa

Hi Lisa

Just over the border, care to chat?

RE:LOOKING FOR BOYFRIEND IN CORNWALL

Hi. I would love to meet you, see how we feel. Markimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Re: LOOKING FOR BOYFRIEND IN CORNWALL

Although my profile say Truro, I live in Camborne, when I joined this site, Truro was the nearest place to me, that was listed as a location choice. Markimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:LOOKING FOR BOYFRIEND IN CORNWALL

Hi there would love to be considered for your booty call, check me out and get back to me. Can be available at fairly short notice if requiredimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:LOOKING FOR BOYFRIEND IN CORNWALL

I like. Markimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"