Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

cpl NW looking for meet at a club

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

horny fun loving cpl in the NW looking for other cpls and select singles for FULL SWAP fun at a club or other venue, more than happy to play on a first date. drop us a line if your a similar cpl, or horny single guy or girl that is up for some full on fun.

Re: cpl NW looking for meet at a club

Hi, i would be interested.

would you be interested ?

im free most times and all weekends
if your interested in wanting to meet im 100% clean and totally discreet
i dont waste time either side
and 100% genuine
if you want to tell me more i will await your reply if you also wish for me to participate with you or go to a swingers club i have no objections going ive never bene or done things like this before so all is new to me like you
now i await your reply
p

Hi im very interested im new to this so if there is anythin u want to ask feel free pls . Thanks

Please take a look at our profile if we might interest you please get in touch.

Lynne and Barry x

get in touch id love to come play!! ;)

Hi we are a couple who will be visiting the Townhouse, Wirral this saturday and Partners, Bury next Thursday we like to play if right place right people, we are age 44 and 43.

Hi Guys

single guy in the chorley area looking to meet up for a little fun

Get back if interested

Hi i love your profile , i am looking to meet a horny couple for threesome ... please get in touch if ou like or want to meet x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi there i like u profileimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

take a look at my profile and drop me a line if I match your requirements