Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Lucyjuicy32's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 4 May 2019 Hey hot guys and girls. going to VA, I really want to see my boyfriend suck cock. Anyone willing? :) or suck him off. Fulfill my fantasy.

I'm flavio interested best event can be nice send all details 

I'm up for it

Cool! See you in Vanilla Alternative. ??

Cool! See you in Vanilla Alternative. ??

Probably you want Bi-night,  Fri 3rd May? Sat 4th is couples and ladies???

Probably you want Bi-night,  Fri 3rd May? Sat 4th is couples and ladies???

Yeah, I know that would be more ideal. But we scheduled for 4 th already. So if you can come with someone, not necessarely a date, you are good. 

Yeah, I know that would be more ideal. But we scheduled for 4 th already. So if you can come with someone, not necessarily a date, you are good. 

Ah ok. No, not my thing ?? Just being helpful. Have fun!

I would like to lick and suck on a pussy as well. Girls, I’ll please you and you can play with me as you want. 

Sounds like fun we have not been for a while i  am working sat so will see what time we are done as o am sure we could all play together x

Sounds like fun we have not been for a while i  am working sat so will see what time we are done as o am sure we could all play together x

I’d be more than happy to do both things you request.  Any other elements you also wish in your fantasy?

having a lunch time drink in Watford town centre on monday the 6th if you guys fancy meeting us? X 

we would love to meet you both x