Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

bicuriouskitty23's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 4 May 2019 Who wants to meet an attractive BBW? I want my chocolate nipples and pussy to be worshipped. I’m willing to travel locally. Hotel would be best.

Would be nice ??????

Would be nice ??????

I want to meet you 

How far are you willing to travel. We'd love to meet up. Happy to dm first..??

Hi love to chat and meet before for Coffee to se if you will like to meet again. If you interested please let me know where to meet 

Hi love to chat and meet before for Coffee to se if you will like to meet again. If you interested please let me know where to meet 

Hi how are you pm me xx 

Hi how are you pm me xx 

I'm only down the road x

I'm up for that. Let me know 

I'm up for that. Let me know ????

I want to meet you. Pm me

Very interested if you are x 

I will meet you message me please. 

I live in Windsor and would love to pussy worship a curvy young lady. Private flat near town centre, bring a friend if you're unsure and we'll crack open some fizz. x

I would love to meet and show you a great time. Message me if your interested. 

Would love to meet up beautiful get in touch

hi baby ive just joined today & i live in windsor ...maybe meet for a drink...if you fancy.. Stevo xx

hi baby ive just joined today & i live in windsor ...maybe meet for a drink...if you fancy.. Stevo xx

Hi there how are you doing honey would to hook up with you in a hotel fancy coming down to Newmarket for the races and horny fun