Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Whos looking for a cd slut who loves to be tied up xx

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

I can accom over the next couple of weeks and am looking for very horny men who want to have fun with a slut.
I will bend over and let you play and promise to leave you dry.

Please contact me and i will reply to all.

This is 100% genuine.

Pix can be taken if you want xx

Re: Whos looking for a cd slut who loves to be tied up xx

mmmmmmmm that sounds good to me

I would like to call in tomorrow am and feel your warm bodyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi sorry for delay,

You are welcome to come round and feel me. A bit far away though is it? I hope not xx

Can I bring some friends too? do you think you can drain 5 of us dry you dirty little bitch. we can even leave some pics for your hubby

sound good, where and when, my cock will be hard and ready, and i promise to suck you dry!

I'm slave Joy,under the BDSM lifestyle and exprience.i'm an obedient and responsible slave looking for to meet a serious and perect master,i listen alot to masters order and i love making my masters wishes.Am a slave trained with different exprience like Bondage,caging,spanking,whipping,hanging,toiletuse,oralsex to mention. I have served maste in thd past with a lot of exprience but now am searching for a master to satisfy and serve for the rest of my life.i live in the slave arena here in Nigeriawhere slaves are trained and kept for the forgein master to come and secure themBut i love meeting my masters one on one like this because i believe there will be trust and love.I'm a disease fee slave with no infection,my hobbies are swimming,cocking,farm work.l love to be your slave and serve you better.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i'd love too babe, in manchester that interest u?

hey im from south of england umm im free next week would love to meet you xxx

hey im free next week xx ive got your email so im up for some kinky fun im from south london
xxxxxxx

Hi there cd slut,
I'm a nice naughty guy for you tomorrow!
mail me for to swap photos
Get in touch,
Grahamx
... details?x

where are you bitch? i am bursting my balls for a tight little arse on a sweet cocked darling. i want to spank you until you cum you horny cum bucket

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, you have all made me really horny and wanting your cock in me.

one thing though, i live in Stevenage Herts, so who can cum and visit me and spunk in my mouth.

And yes you can take some pix xx

That sounds good hun, can you get to Stevenage xx

Hi,

You sound like the sort of person i need, i am in stevenage herts xx

RE:Re: Whos looking for a cd slut who loves to be tied up xx

Would you like to be bound tight, hooded and ring gagged. Legs spread so your thighs are taut, balls trussed and leashed, cock imprisoned in 2 kali's teeth rings with internal spikes to torment you?