Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

BBW SUB FETISH TRAINING

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.05.2019 Date END: 04.05.2019 What we have here is a BBW break out fetish party. I am in search of a Femdom ( girlvert ) style. Also will be needing two men with little to no boundaries. Sub has never had a girl only two men. Things will get weird this I assure you. Waiting to get tied used however we please as eager as ever to please. So if you think you can imagine yourself doing this send me a msg. I am 41 male open minded and very chill. Sub 40 BBW chill as fuck. Look forward to hearing back

Keep me informed sounds like fun.

I'll try

Date start: 03.05.2019 Date END: 04.05.2019 What we have here is a BBW break out fetish party. I am in search of a Femdom ( girlvert ) style. Also will be needing two men with little to no boundaries. Sub has never had a girl only two men. Things will get weird this I assure you. Waiting to get tied used however we please as eager as ever to please. So if you think you can imagine yourself doing this send me a msg. I am 41 male open minded and very chill. Sub 40 BBW chill as fuck. Look forward to hearing back

Sounds like fun.