Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Serenstar's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 27 April 2019 Will be in London next week ;) xx

If your interested in me send a message and let me know I'll aim to be your best 
Take care sweetie lovely 
Maurice ??

If your interested in me send a message and let me know I'll aim to be your best 
Take care sweetie lovely 
Maurice ??

Were abouts in London x

I'm ready 

I'm ready 

If you are interested let me know

Hey guys n gals ,terribly sorry to disappoint but the venue I'd booked has informed me that they had double booked the night I'd planned those that intended to come I'm so sorry darlings will send details for next time and hopefully they won't ruin it again ?? kiss kiss 

Hey guys n gals ,terribly sorry to disappoint but the venue I'd booked has informed me that they had double booked the night I'd planned those that intended to come I'm so sorry darlings will send details for next time and hopefully they won't ruin it again ?? kiss kiss 

Apologies for typo , suppose to say   hey. guys n  gals  sorry to disapoint  but the venue I'd booked have informed me they have double booked !! 

Apologies for typo , suppose to say   hey. guys n  gals  sorry to disapoint  but the venue I'd booked have informed me they have double booked !!