Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Something really funny

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would just lke to tell you a story about what im currently doing on msn messenger,

I dont know if you guys have come accross cam models and how annoying they are especially on a swingers site.
Anyway I currently have one of those cam models being strung along and i keep telling her that i have signed up and she keeps asking me to sign up again again again, and i keep giving her another made up 10 digit code
The reason im doing this u may want to know, is cause i have realised that the best way to annoy them is not to abuse them but to let them think ur actually signing u up and they jump up and down with joy trying to earn a couple of quid lol it is soooo funny wasting their time and telling them after an hour of doing so esspecially when u got some free time whilst online

So i implore the rest of the guys out there that are fed up with them ... dont abuse them just waste their time ....... and dont forget to use ur 10 digit code ;) and ofcourse tell them u have wasted their time ......

U never know mb they will all leave the site and it might actually get used for swinging again