Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

My first bukakkegangbang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi! I'm looking at organising my first gangbangbukakke session sometime in JulyAugust. I'm Jade (female), 38, sexy and a willing target for lots of cum so long as you have fucked me first (condoms to be used for the fucking bit). It will be somewhere in Staffordshire, and I'll need to feel comfortable with everyone beforehand, so I'd like to get to know you via email.

I especially likes the EmoGoth look, but that's by no means a prerequesite. A nice hard cock and lots of tasty spunk is though!

So, if you're interested in helping me achieve my fantasy of being your target at a wild bukakke party, let me know and I'll be in touch.

Jade xxx

Jade

Re: My first bukakkegangbang party

hi can i get to cum at your party

Hi there.... would love to cum.... meassage me for my email.. xx

hi jade id love to aim and shot all over you.Let me know when and where.

hi, i would love to be part of the party. u can contact me via this ot by thanks

This is Jade and Alex again - the originators of this forum. We have had some interest from our post, so thought we'd put a few more details. We are looking at having our bukakke session on one of three dates, all Saturdays. These would be ideally either the 5th or 12th of July, with a backup of the 26th July.

The party would be in Staffordshire, probably Stoke-on-Trent - we'll look at a venue once we know how many people are interested. We're totally genuine about this, so don't worry that we're timewasters or anything. You can email us through this site or reply to this post, but we'd rather you email us to be honest. Please let us know which of these dates you can make, so we can organise things this end. See our profile for a single, solitary pic!

Any emails with pics - especially face shots - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex and Jade x

well, what can I say? What more could a guy want? I'd love to be part of this. If you'd like to reply that would be great and I'll be more than happy to send you photos etc so we can get to know one another better. Hope to hear from you soon. Sam xx

Hi - just a quick update. We're now looking at a definate date of the 26th July, 2008 in Stoke-on-Trent. So, let us know if you'd like to be there, and we'll sort it out.

J&A x

hi jade, would luv 2 be invited to your party, plse get in touch with date & timeimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Count me in Babe

i'd like to fuck you from behind and spill my load all over your back. let me know the details.

ive a load for u if u want

id love to take part:D

26th for me babe

pm me with details and email- horny tattooed rock n roller very inerested

Hi guys!

Hope you're still wanting to cum to our gangbangbukakke on the 26th. Would be great to see you there. This is just a quick email to ask a bit of advice really, as we've not done this before - although we have done swinging a few times. We've got the date, and we've got several people interested, including yourself. What we're struggling slightly with is the venue - so if you've done this before a bit of inside info as to how venues work would be appreciated.

We can't use our house for various reasons. We're quite up for booking a hotel room, but just worry a bit that we'd get found out and chucked out. I'm guessing that about 12 people in one room would generally break hotel rules - especially if they knew what we were doing or if someone complained. We've had a look on the internet, but so far haven't found anything yet (still looking though). Outdoors is always an option, we suppose, but we'd rather be comfortable inside so everyone can relax, have a drink etc.

So, if you've done this before, what kind of venue was used? We'd appreciate it if you could give us some pointers from any previous experience you may have, as we're really eager to meet with you on 26th somewhere nice.

Any ideas?

Loads of love,

J&A xxx

PS - sorry to those of you on here we've not gotten around to replying personally to yet. We will as soon as possible.

Hi there thorney replying via the forum rather than a post as can't mail you yet. Definately interested - if you'd still like to cum on 26th drop us a mail via our profile and let us know a bit more about yourself - a picture would be good too (prefer a non-rude one).

Thanks for the interest,

J&A xxx

Hey Wayne,

Definately interested so if you'd still like to cum to the party, send us some more details if you would via our profile contact details. As with thorney above, would be good if you could send a pic too - not necessarily a rude one; rather see a face shot if poss.

Hope you contact us and we can meet up on 26th,

love J&A xxx

Fancy roughing it??

i have a small factory unit on the outskirts of w'ton, not ideal dont have beds etc!!! but it would be private as its behind locked gates and under cover! have used it for foursomes and stuff. Bring yer own quilts or something to lie on though!!

do i get an invite so i can cum over ur loverley face hunny?got a sticky warm load for you ready to drip down that chin if you fancy?let me know babe

hey there... would love to be invited and come to your party... Hope you send me and invite with all the details etc.. You can see a pic of me, and i hope that you message me, or email me etc with the Details... Want us to bring any drinks etc?

xx

Hi there,

That's a very kind offer indeed - we've really been struggling to find a venue, as we're totally paranoid that we would use a hotel, get busted and kicked out. I know the chances are we wouldn't, but you never know - how embarassing would that be?

Really liked the look of your profile, so would love to meet up with you. Would your place be free on the 26th? So far, we have about 15 people interested, but obviously they'd not all turn up. If we were to ask if we could use your place for our gangbangbukkake, would it be okay on that night (which is a Saturday) and with that amount of people?

Love you to let us know so we could make final arrangements with yourselves and the guys...

Thanks again - love the pic by the way.

Reply soon,

J&A xxx

Hi JUde I would love an invite to be able to come at your bukake party as you look like such a horny minx

Hi guys,

We're still on for the 26th. As we have not upgraded our membership yet, we can't see the last 3 posts on this forum. As time is now ticking, could you reply to us via our profile for the time being - and if the last 3 posts could reply via our profile too by dropping us an email, that would be great.

Thanks,

J&A xxx

Matt4lust, Beefman, Troublegum & Hornyhippie!!!

Hi Matt4lust, Beefman, Troublegum & Hornyhippie!!!

We really want to send you details of the party this Saturday, but can't mail you as your premium filter is set on. If you are still interested, please click on our profile, then click on contact, then click on send email and let us know asap. Even if you are not full members, you can get in touch with us that way.

That way we can send you details. Like the look of your profiles very much, so would hate to miss you. Please reply as soon as you can, and no later than Friday night.

Hope you get in touch,

Love J&A xxx

hi jade ive seen what your after its my first time and im very interested

please contact me

Count me in please

When is the event

Please get in touch

Clive

RE:Re: My first bukakkegangbang party