Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

bi guys wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi looking for fit bigay guys to play with while gf watches

Re: bi guys wanted

More than up to it. message me

olly

Bi Guy here. lookin for both men and women, v young (only 21) done quite a bit with blokes. Don't mind either top or bottom, get in touch if your interested. Photos can be provided at request but don't like to put them on here

Hey

I am a very attractive, 26 yesr old guy...

Be cool to meet up with you guys..

Get in touch.

Jx

Hi, sounds like a lot of fun. Good looking, tall and straight acting. Happy to have your GF watch as I give you a good time. Have photos if you are interested.

I am 6'2" triathlete who is always horny and very bi-curious! Would love you to show me the ropes. ;) Alex_495 mesinger.

hi happy to help out just get intouch. Either way have fun

hi sexy ill cum along let ur gal watch us get it on

i would be interested in this. Message me and we can see what's what.

hi. im 24 6ft and slim. I can provide pics via then it verifys i am who i say i am. Send me a message or number. Im in ilkeston. Hope to hear from you soon......will do anything

Something I really enjoy. Get in touch and lets play.

hi im up for it i canaccom to , i dont put bi onprofiel as not many girls like that but if get more offers off guys then might as well chnage it lol, im upfor anything and will odanything u want hope to hear fiomr u soon

RE:bi guys wanted

hi im up for meet get back

RE:Re: bi guys wanted

where you,im up for meets

Really up for a meet. Could do with a guy to play with and don't mind being watched!

Up for some fun

Married bi guy up for some occasional discrete bi fun in the Nottingham area. Early 40s, fairly fit, fairly experienced.

Hey I am a very attractive, 26 yesr old guy... Be cool to meet up with you guys.. Get in touch. Jx

Bi Guy here. lookin for both men and women, v young (only 21) done quite a bit with blokes. Don't mind either top or bottom, get in touch if your interested. Photos can be provided at request but don't like to put them on here

RE:RE:Re: bi guys wanted

How about doubling your fun with a bi coupleimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Re: bi guys wanted

Yeah im a bi guy here from derby, definitely up for a meet :)

re bi guys wanted

Wow, what a scenario - to have a couple of bi guys being watched by a gfriend. Perhaps if she'd join in sharing the cock sucking - especially if tasting of her own pussy juices. Why doesn't this sort of thing come up in Norfolk ?!?!img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi there im looking today if your interested please let me knw

hey id be more then up for that,get in touch