Home > Forums > Saunas (Gay)

Saunas in south west

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anybody know of a decent sauna in the S W and best times to go?

Re: Saunas in south west

streamer quay in torquay

torbay

would be willing for a meet if sum1 has a date for me x

steamer quay, torquay

would like to try it in a couple of weeks,weekday afternoon, am I likely to find any eager cocks?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

??

you suckin??

RE:Saunas in south west

The Suite in Bath is good

looking for fun

yes, looking for fun

RE:Saunas in south west

I would love to go to an all male sauna, get all horny and see what fun we can have. Mark img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Saunas in south west

The suite has really weird opening hours at weekend only til 9pm. Have been 4 times in past month on differnt days and times couple of times has been almost empty. Sauna is lovely but not very warm, steam room is warmer but tiles are broke, showers were cold. pool was nice tho. This place should be on fire but i found it luke warm.

gay sauna

would love to hear of hot sexy gay saunas in se please

RE:gay sauna

steamer quay in torquay is probably the best in the area with cliff house hotel running 2nd you need to check times on their websites as some nights are closed or special nights and you could end up dissapointed

RE:RE:gay sauna

just spent the afternoon at steamer quay had a great time with several guys and would recommend it to anyone
any of you guys want to meet up there for the afternoon sometime just let me know on here