Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Good looking decent single male is welcome!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.04.2019 Date END: 20.04.2019 Hi There,
Looking for decent good looking single male for some erotic fun. Please get in touch with contacts and pics (if ok with you), and we shall respond.

Cheers!!

Hi there,i m a genuine single male from pune with few meets with cpls,have some reviews too,would love to catch up with u both,how do u want me to share my pics?

Yes 

I'm a 40 year old man from Bhubaneswar n here in Pune for a couple of days. Avg looks with avg body type. Height 5'8"..tool 7 incher which is 2 inch thick girth when erect. I m also a trained masseur and trained in erotic and fatigue massage forms in Thai technique of massage therapy from Singapore. If you are interested in meeting me then please respond to this email. I will share my number once you give positive response.

im intrested plese share detiles

Hai, please have a look into my profile and reply if you feel comfortable

Hi raj here from Pune... Doctor by profession... Would love to meet u... 

Smoking hot ...I’m interested 

Interested in meeting for more details check profile.  Also will send pic in pm

Hi guys..This is Amit from Pune here. M-34 , would love to join you. Pls send me contact details will send my pics thr. Thanks

Interested.. if you like my profile, kindly drop me a message

Interested.. if you like my profile, kindly drop me a message

Hey chk my profile, I am in Pune this month.

Hey chk my profile, I am in Pune this month.

I m intrested if u like my profile pm.... me 

Check my profile if interested msg me we will proceed further 

Can we meet

Interested plz check profile

Interested plz check profile

Hi Guys, Your profile is irresistible. Excited to meet u guys. U can say fortunately or unfortunately my girl is away from India to her home country for a long time. So this Alpha man is alone to date with sexperimenting couples like u. U can check our review n pics too

Hello guys m35 from Pune let's invite me

Hi. Check out my profile. I would love to fulfill your fantasy.

Hey plz check ur in box

Hey guys. In Pune between 18-20 of April. Will be having a place. Get in touch. Go through my profile. Have a few reviews. 

Hey guys. In Pune between 18-20 of April. Will be having a place. Get in touch. Go through my profile. Have a few reviews. 

Date start: 19.04.2019 Date END: 20.04.2019 Hi There,

Looking for decent good looking single male for some erotic fun. Please get in touch with contacts and pics (if ok with you), and we shall respond.

Cheers!!
????

Hey guys I am in Mumbai for next 3 days 9 to 12 april if u got free time , than we can plan something.

Hey guys I am in Mumbai for next 3 days 9 to 12 april if u got free time , than we can plan something.

Hi, lovely profile , would love to add to your wonderful memories with a lovely 3sum

Hi, lovely profile , would love to add to your wonderful memories with a lovely 3sum

Hi guys. Would love to join. I am 28, M. Would love my company. 

check my profile, I love to join u gys let me know ur view.

Hi guys ?? I am 30 single male from Mumbai currently working in Pune....let's chat and meet on Friday for real fun....all my pics are real...so waiting for your reply...

Hello guys I am decent and hygiene m from Pune, well educated and we'll matured for women. Like your profile and looking forward to contact with u guys

RE:Good looking decent single male is welcome!

Hi dear check my profile if interested msg me.

Well hello, Get in touch with me so we can talk further. My picture in profile. Cya.

Plz share me the detailes

Hey!  Hope you are well. Was just surfing and came across your post.  To be honest I am not a professional gigolo but an amateur. 27 yo, 5'9ft and 70kg. Just to start you may check my dp I must inbox you more pics. Feel free to ask questions. Also do not hesitate to refuse.  Awaiting!!  Cheers! Toinkz!

Hi Guys, interesting thread. Great photos. I'm Ak from Pune. I run my own practice. Based in Pune. I'd like to join you'll and share some photos aswell in private. Hoping to hear from you . Ciao

Interested..Will be in Pune from 17-19. Can host at 5 star

Hi m interested to meet m from pune 

Hi I like to join you. But I am 45 year old good looking man. 

Hi I like to join you. But I am 45 year old good looking man. 

Hey check out my profile guys I would like to meet you

Well educated, friendly experienced guy her.
Will be great to have friends like u guys for fun.

Can i join ??

Hey do check my profile . Def gonna share the same vibe ??

Hello there. This sounds interesting and fun. Check out my profile and let me know if I fit the bill. Cheers. 

have place avail

Hi..i m well educated and good looking guy. I would love to meet you guys.

Hi guys I m interested

I m interested in your profile would like to meet you 

I m interested in your profile would like to meet you