Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

dogging places in moray area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

would love to know if there is any good dogging places in and around the moray area,,,,love to hear from u all very soon,,,,,busty img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: dogging places in moray area

im not too sure about moray but their is in inverness

Might be at the picnic sitelay-by at the top of the crawler lane just out of Alves? Not totally sure tho. Im in Forres myself and interested too

not sure abouit dogging areas near elgin but I'm close and would love to meet you for some steamy sexy fun, I'll do anything and try anything nothing shocks me so please give me a try xxxxx

I heard Roseisle woods car park Would like to find out. Can imagine fitting rather well across the back seat of the landrover and being seen to at each end...... err just popping back to bed for a bit... LOL

RE:dogging places in moray area

not sure about morayshire but know about inverness and surroundin area would love to take u sometime soon

RE:Re: dogging places in moray area

Might be at the picnic sitelay-by at the top of the crawler lane just out of Alves? Not totally sure tho. Im in Forres myself and interested too

I'd be keen to know the areas in Inverness. I'm new to the area.

dogging

well if any of u cud get in touch with me ive always wanted to try dogging and will give just about anything a try

cheers

Id love to meet up with you ,,and you can tell me afterwards about where we are going dogging

RE:RE:dogging places in moray area

id love to know if the dogging in Inverness is freaquent

Anyone fancy meeting up, im between Elgin and Forres. Always horny.