Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Primal Prey Seeks Huntress - Lunch Seeks Vampire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I like to be scratched as hard as you can (sometimes swift slashes, other times long, slow, deliberate strokes) and bitten (slowly building the pressure and pausing at key pain levels or starting a new bite and return later - think 'love bites'). In role play terms think of yourself as a vampire with me as your victim. In that scenario I would be under your hypnotic control for you to direct as you wish. In any scenario my body would be yours to decorate with many scratches and bites as you wish.

To give a genuine example of your control during the session(s) I should return home carrying lots of your marks, but none that show. If you were feeling particularly naughty you could order me to offer my neck to your mouth and I would be powerless to resist partly because it would break the fantasy and partly because I absolutely adore having my neck bitten.

While you are 'feeding' off me I would be kissing, stroking, caressing, licking all over your body. One thought I have is that if you mount me in a 69 position you will be free to scratch my thighs (with or without my cock in your mouth) while I tasted your pussy. You could then sit up and treat my already bitten nipples to some hard pinching with your fingernails while I rim you. Again, the control is entirely your's once the session begins.

Where are the huntressesvampires hiding?