Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

CPL loves car sex ( fife )

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we r a cpl who like to have car sex, looking for other cpls or bi males to meet. i dnt do male oral.

Re: CPL loves car sex ( fife )

hi

Bi male, 40 in Edinburgh, but travel a fair bit...love to watch love to give and receive oral from men and woman....would love to join you for some fun

Mick

Hi 49 year old married bi male over 6ft tall and decent looking. slim to moderate build, enjoy hillwalking. Interested in meeting with you for car sex. I enjoy m oral but okay not to receive. I am also very good at female oral.

Contact me

hi. im 23 bi m perth. would love to get in touch and join you for some action.

hope to hear from you soon

get in touch

we are new to site and are interested in car fun in fife but we have no idea where and when this goes on? Damn you cant just drive into a layby and hope!!..lol..any info would be greatly appreciated as to where we could go and at what times would be helpful thank you x

read your request and wouldnt mind joining in the fun, get in touch ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi im 30 bi cur from Dunfermline. Lookin for fun with bi couples. Get in touch if your interested x

ok next time your in glasgow ill give you a run for your money

I'm in Fife, bi-curious and would be up for meeting

hello there,

send me our number and we an get it on x

hi would luv to meet u both get in touch

hi there how are ytou i would like to help you out if possible? I am 29 years old,slim build,light brown hair,5 9 height,i am genuine and honest,hope to hear from you soon.

regards

Scott

hi sounds gd would love to give it a try

hey im more than happy to join in or watch

im 18... male...bi-curious....

so if you want to get it on let me know thru mail or chat me in chat... al be there most nights

thnx

Gordon x

Hi 27 yo athletic guy from falkirk, very interested here.

hello there,

all sounds very interesting.. have took part in this before and am hooked... send me a message in my mail then we can see if i'm your type.

wb

another couple from dunfermline want to watch and be watched do male oralimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi there bi - male dundee here,

would love to join in some car park fun..... drop me some mail then we can get started xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Straight but Bi curious 34yrs old just waiting to be told where and when

hi, would love to help if i could, im married and bi, I do love to suck cock and i am willing to clean up a lovely filled pussy or indeed a love soaked tool, guess I love to suck

ps, kinross here but can travel

Hi - I live in the west, but get through to Fife regularly....I am on holiday next week, but will most likely be in the Kirkcaldy area the following week. Very interested in your post.......let me know if you want to take it further.

C.....

Have been told Blairadam woods is a nice place for doggin and will try on thursday, anyone else interested?

I would be interested but worry about sitting in the woods on my own

I would be happy to make sure that you are not alone in the woods !!!

I live in Fife, I have done the whole couple thing and loved it!

Hi - I am in Fife tomorrow - Kirkcaldy Glenrothes and Dunfermline...anyone fancy a meet ??

Up for most things !!!

C

Blairadam woods carpark, will try again this thursday morning 10 ish

Blairadam woods carpark, will try again this thursday morning 10 ish

how would I recognise you if I turned up?

I was at Blairadam today, and will try again tomorrow - around 3.00......where abouts in the woods - right at the end of the track ( where the houses and buildings are ?? )

RE:Re: CPL loves car sex ( fife )

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hi look for fun let me know am your man..

RE:CPL loves car sex ( fife )

35 year old male here, living in Dundee, please drop me a line next time u r down my way

RE:CPL loves car sex ( fife )

up for meeting up. contact me