Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Cuckold

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.03.2019 Date END: 23.03.2019 Wanna make my wife drink n make her subconscious and watch her getting Fucked by sexy men.

Hi, i am interested for the event. let me know the further details to proceed. ket have fun

Hi, i am interested for the event. let me know the further details to proceed. ket have fun

Hi, i would be very much interested in the event. Please let me know if you would like to add me up

Hey Guys,

would love to get in touch if m being approved of????...

Have had some memorable xperiences from this site and also made some good like minded friends...

well...thts a big intro i guess....do check profile....reviews....lets connect??

I am interested for the event tell me the details 

Date start: 22.03.2019 Date END: 23.03.2019 Wanna make my wife drink n make her subconscious and watch her getting Fucked by sexy men.

Interested in meeting u guys,,

Hi how have you been...let's chat up sometime to have that mental connect n explore hot chemistry..love to hear from you.Lax

Would love to be a part of it and fuck your wife Infront of u..
If interested means respond back

Would love to be a part of it and fuck your wife Infront of u..
If interested means respond back

Please read the profile and let me know if you are interested.... 

Hi guys I’m interested in joking u guys for gangbang pm me so that I can share my pic 

Hi guys I’m interested in joking u guys for gangbang pm me so that I can share my pic 

M from Belagavi. Now in Bangalore looking forward to meet u and spicy up u r sex fun msg me we can meet and hav fun in serect

M from Belagavi. Now in Bangalore looking forward to meet u and spicy up u r sex fun msg me we can meet and hav fun in serect

Hi I am also interested

Hi guys.... I'm interested to make ur dream come to life and fulfill your cuckold fantasies....

Seems to be a great and exciting idea..would love to catch up. Let me know if my profile excites you guys and we can take it ahead

Hi guys do let me know if we can meet. I am here now a days in banglore

Hi guys do let me know if you wanna meet. Now. A days I’m here in banglore

Hi guys do let me know if you wanna meet. Now. A days I’m here in banglore

Can I be a part of this event? I’m a 34 year old sophisticated, smart and sexy guy. 

Can I be a part of this event? I’m a 34 year old sophisticated, smart and sexy guy. 

Hi, i am interested for the event. let me know the further details to proceed. 

how can we take this ahead? would love to be a part of this desire!

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled