Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Passive TV for OutdoorMotel Sex fun.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

tell me when and where and I will be there

Re: Passive TV for OutdoorMotel Sex fun.

hi i would love to run my hands up your legs then slip your panties to one side and slide rite in,get in touch and we can arrange sonething,i have pics just cant upload them on here xx

wow you look hot in your pics and would love come and fuck you in your hotel am 28 from warrington am slim hot pert bum and fat bald cock please get in touch. xxx

i would love to meet with u, have u gt a contact

Count me in!

love to take advantage of you one night how bout it?

im game too join up too, would love too be naughty for someone! mail me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hot and horny 30 yr old would love to meet you and make you suck my fat cock babes

hi chantelle would love to meet you can accom contact me xxxx

I would love to get involved in this. Let me know the date and location and I will be there.

count me in, let me know where and when

hi, would love to meet, get in touch x

hi chantelle,would love to fuck you outdoors somewhere one evening this week....

Hello all - I have a chance and and am intending to get down south - likely Fri, SatSun evening 11, 12, 13 Sept. Bristol area on Fri 11 and london surrounds 11 and 12th Sept.
Would really love to be 'mobbed' and treated as a complete cum dump slut by horny guys whilst down there as long as you are clean and healthy and very horny. Would love to be got in a dark corner by you or other horny guys, feel my panties pulled down, my legs spread and made to take what a slut deserves - repeatedly.

Ideally i'd love to meet guys who know what they want from a slutty attarctive northern TV and intend to get it as i get very horny and passively submissive when horny guys take the initiative and take full advantage of a submissive slut.

Will also forward my mobile number to any genuinely interested guys who want to meet, and would really love to be taken dogging or to somme seedy alley way or woods or wherever as a passive slut ready to have her legs spread and given to any horny guys there.

I've posted a few pics of me to show i'm genuine in the photos section - hope you like them and look
forward to hearing from anyone interested in making this happen for me - genuine and definately wlling to go all the way, repeatedly, when i am down there next month. I have lots of sexy fantasies centred round me being completely used repeatedly in dark sexy locations as a slut and would love to meet guys who are into making this happen for me. Email me with details of what you would like to happen and i'll give more detail of what i'd like together with my mobile. Please no timewasters though .