Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Bi curious

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi am new to this (hence the post) Travel alot but technically based in Bristol with my partner. I am looking for dogging advice and safe sites around bristol (have heard about the Downes and Tog Hill) Trying to pluck my girlfriends courage to try them out.

However,!! If anyone is up for some MM or MMF action Tuesday 17th June (pm) to Friday 20th June early am I am willing to try.

As in the title I am Bi-curious and will accomodate most options. (my partner will be away so must be discreet. I would love to try MMF and MM and would be happy for people to show me the ropes (new to both subjects).

Anyway before you take me on!! I will tell you about myself.

I am 36 I am of average build and not many things will shock me!

I would be most interested in meeting over this time period only single males and females and hopefully get to know you better whilst I introduce my girlfriend and get her to pluck up the courage to try things out further.

What I want in return is, Genuine people for a good time mainly. If I can be fussy males and females of around the same age and stats as me. I am not into big boobs at all (just to warn the girls)!!

Anyway, drop me aline and hopefully you can show me the ropes to lead onto threesomes with my partner.