Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

CAN ANYONE TEACH ME ,PLEASE,how to do good threes.............

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

.............How to do good THREES , so that I can please MY MAN . We meet every day ,twice, once in the woods in the morning before breakfast and he fucks me behind the big Rhodendron bushes ,then after Closing Time, when he meets me in the Lane behind the pub and he gives me a lovely Knee-trembler to say goodnight with . If he has drunk a lot of beer I need to suck his prick a lot to make it hard enough to go up me ; if that doesn't work he tajes his belt off and spanks my bare ass and that makes us both very randy. I'm always enfemme when we meet.(First time I had my panties round my ankles and I was squatting down in the woods having a pee, with that thing tucked behind my legs of course. First me snogged me with one hand all over my titties and most of the other one right up my bum ,then he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me hard. I have been madly in love with him ever since).sometimes he is too drunk to come behind the pub ,so i have to use my dildo or pick up someone else to fuckbut that doesnt count.
NOW HE HAS MET A YOUNG BOY IN THE PUB , 16, and wants me to teach him to dress and hair and makeup so we can do threes . I know he will spank me very hard with that belt if I dont do it right, but I love him very much and dont want to lose him . I'm not jealous of his wife ,her tits are a floppy 44D compared with my lovely firm 38Bs and he says my nice tight Size 16 ass is much better thaimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" n her old slack ass and cunt.

Re: CAN ANYONE TEACH ME ,PLEASE,how to do good threes.............

yes i can 4s if you would like thats a promise