Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Looking for a well hung man for my girlfriend.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I want to sit back and watch her get fucked. She’ll surprise you, there’s not much she won’t do. 

Yes please!!

Yes please!!

Wish  I  lived  near  you .  We  would  have  the  time  of  our  lives  

Um.. yes we would!!!

Well  if  you  ever  make  it  to  my area let  me  know  because  I  am  definitely  interested  in  getting  inside  you. Do  you  allow  bareback ? 

It’s a possibility. Something to concider after we all meet up ??????. 

If you're  serious  about  this ,  I  might  be  interested  in  coming  to  you .  But I would  only  come if it's  for  sure  and it has to be at least  2 straight  days  of all of us fucking, sucking, and  non stop  cumming! I will  wear  a rubber  but I so would  prefer  to  continually  drop in you and  go right  back  in ! God I want to  meet up  with  you  guys  

I would  really  love  to  chat  with  you  guys  because  I  seem  to  find  myself  looking  at  your  profile  every  night .  I am ready  for  a  vacation  and your  area  is lovely  this  time  of  year . Please let me  know . Thanks

Hey, just saw your post. If your for real serious about what you just said then private message us. Let’s talk. 

So glad  you  replied  to  me .  I'm very  serious  about  this .  You  both  seem  to  be  extremely  cool so I hope  we can  get  together .  Just shoot  me  a message  first  and  then  I  will  answer .  Ask anything  and  I  will  tell  you .  Anyways  thanks  for  the  interest .  Hopefully  we  can  make  it  happen . 

Yes please!!

I wish I was closer to you guys. Would have to loved to be your third wheel

I am definitely up for it, sick of so many players liars on here x Does she swallow?

I am definitely up for it, does she swallow. I hope you are both real as so hacked off with players on here xx

??

??