Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Woonsocket RI USA Weekly CirclesuckBukkake

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm Steffie, a cocksucking crossdresser who does groups of guys for sperm. I have weekly parties at my place in Woonsocket, RI.
I love nothing better than to have 4 or more guys pumping my mouth and I have a real fetish for having my eyes pasted shut img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"
I videotape everything I do (your faces never shown) and have tons of pics for you.
Contact me if you'd like to get in on the fun, get your dick sucked, and donate a faceload.

Fun from Connecticut

Hi Steffi
Am Ron in CT.... and I read your profile and it does sound like fun and tasty... how do I learn more about you and how to contact you?Let me know!

Ron

quote]I'm Steffie, a cocksucking crossdresser who does groups of guys for sperm. I have weekly parties at my place in Woonsocket, RI.
I love nothing better than to have 4 or more guys pumping my mouth and I have a real fetish for having my eyes pasted shut img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"
I videotape everything I do (your faces never shown) and have tons of pics for you.
Contact me if you'd like to get in on the fun, get your dick sucked, and donate a faceload.