Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Liverpool lass, wants horny guy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for NSA fun - will travel, but don't have own transport so preferably in the Liverpool area

just want kinky sex witha horny guy

Re: Liverpool lass, wants horny guy

horny guy in the blackpool area, very discreet and allways up for kinky meetings. if you are interested get in touch with me and we can arrange somethingimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Liverpool lass, wants horny guy.That sound good!

Hi,
My names Ash.
Would love to get to know you better and maybe meet up sometime.I live just outside Liverpool!
Ash

Hi I live on the wirral and would like to meet you drop me a line if you are intrested

hey i have just joined this, not put any pics up yet, will soon, i have an apartment in town in liverpool, send me a message and we can have a chat or exchange details.

hey you ok :)
i have an apartment in liverpool if you wanna meet up sometime, send me a message.

hey you ok?
you wanna meet up sometime? i have an apartment in liverpool so would be convinient?
send me a msg n we can have a chat.

Get in touch

are you wanting to meet now? im 24 and local?

hi hun, dont no if i sent last message correct? im 24 and are you wanting to meet tonite? im local

do u accomodate? sent me ur email addy and i'll pop down and giv u a gd seeing to

Horny Guy in Liverpool 17 up for meeting and having any kind of kinky fun you want. Can travel accomodate meet whereever you want.

Get in touch if you want to have fun.

hi mys name chris live in thew alon area would be very intrested in meeting up for some mutal fun :) email as soon as you can :)

Always happy to sort out a horny scouse wench, discretion assured, satisfaction guaranteed, just get back to me & we can get it sorted!

not short of offers I see.

I will be in the Midland hotel on Friday in Manchetser... would love some v v v v v naughty company!

Fancy. xxxx

hi i live just outside lpool would love 2 chat and maybe meet am a ts virgin xx

happy to oblige img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" if you dont mind my wife with us img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" in a hot tub spar, img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" were local 30 mins to you, can accomodateimg src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" in myspace 2steveb

Hello

Very horney well endowed Liverpool lad would love to meet you.

I have my own transport and can meet up most nights after work.

Send me a message for a lot of fun!

hi u meeting now?

jase

am from norris green. wen ya single? xx

if you want it all night long come and get it , i can travel or accom...mmmwwwah xxxx

Hi - im in liverpool and available to meet you! Check my profile and if you like it we can get together sometime!

I will look forward to it!

chris

xx

Hi. I'm a horny guy in Liverpool. Why not drop me a line with some contact details & maybe arrange some real fun?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Rags xx

Hi. I'm a horny guy in Liverpool. Why not drop me a line with some contact details & maybe arrange some real fun?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Rags xx

U sound fun, message me if you're still horny!

anytime babe, would love to, if you dare. martin

anytime babe, would love to, if you dare. martin

up for anything so get in touch

Hey you still looking? just joined the site and very very keen to get some nsa action get in touch and i will send over pics x

hi im up for some fun

if you are genuine and like to have you pussy licked and sucked for long periods of time or even if you dont then get in touch ... im looking for good times and good sex and i know i can keep up my half of the bargain but can u haha

hi im a 29 yo male frm liverpool area, very horny and up for a laugh, id like to meet up with you for some kinky fun, get back to me if your interested.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i live outside liverpool but i can come to u contact me lookin forward to hearin from u
mike

Hi babe

I'm Liverpool based and horny as fuck... Get in touch

Hi babe

I'm Liverpool based and horny as fuck... Get in touch

hi lets get it on ill smash that arse nicen hard

Hi I work in Runcorn so if you fancy chatting at some stage then let me know.

5 10 med build good looking, very laid back.

would love to play, have a look if your still on here

How old are you

I am interested

Hi There I know that by now i am probably at the b ack of the queue but hopefuly you are still looking and are up for some kinky fithy fun with a reliable homely type of perv who is addicted to sex and loves nothing better than to spend an evening Fucking and sucking away till exhaustion forces tired muscles into rest, just enough to catch yer breath and take on fluids then lets go again. I am a Fully Trained Muff Diver and will happily spend hours down between the fleshy folds and gushing juices till cant take anymore. So i would love to be able to see what mischief we can get up to together i live just outside Manc but i can accom or i have my own transport and its not that far over to you , Message me lets get filthy......Hornyhippie.

call me hun x

If your into oder guys let me know, you sound fantastic.

want to come and suck my wife?

hi im single submissive male aged 34 also from liverpool willing to be spanked forced into womens clothes for your pleasure:-) been spanked with cane paddle woodenspoon whip and had buttplugs etc used on me in past if interested feel free to pm me anytime or email me

would love to!!

do you like spunky kisses afterwards? would love to meet I from Wigan.

very horny guy here, to satisfy all needs anytime.
From preston not far. can travel can accomadte...

contact me

male in merseyside can travel an drive pm your num il pick u up 1 night x

hiya hun, if you ever fancy poppin round to anfield for some of that kinky sex your after drop me a line hun, im 32 single n live alone xxx

up for fun all over the place north west liverpool manchester warrington preston all ove r

Hi

Sure, Lets get to it. :) Write back soon :P

Richie.

You like rock n roll? widnes here will meet and be discrete x

Hiya would love to meet you i live in spain but will be back for the whole of august so if you fancy meeting up I can travel and will not be staying to far from liverpool I have quite a few Tattoos and im slim and tall hope to here from yopu soon and will send you some pics if youd like xx

hey are you ever in liverpool city centre? we could hook up for some fun?

hey not sure if you got my other message as im new to this

if you want some fun with a very horny guy then give me a mesage

oh and if you fancy some fun in the sun in september let me know have empty house xxx

hey im up 4 some fun in liverpool i live in the city centre an can always accamodate

reply if interested in kinky no strings fun

hi im david from widnes 30yrs old very young looking only 5"3 gfs away untill wednesday so if your interested reply back

xx

Hi, I'm 38 m in liverpool looking for some descret NSA fun myself fancy chat maybe meet?

Hey hun, from just down the road in widnes, im jon, im 29, im tall with a rugby player build and a high sex drive...always up for fun, drop me a line.

i can travel to liverpool today i'm 9 incehs 20 years old. Sound good?

Hey in birkenhead but will travel. Let me know :)

hiya, im free and alone friday lunchtime if any good?
gaz in wigan xx

am interested xxx

Hi their Angela i loooked at your profie and thought i reply im in liverpool 35 single and very sub for right lady will wear anything you tell me to and i love to please and serve message me for me email if you want it any timexxxxxxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

friday the 6th, in the afternoon if you interested

usual rule apply !

Hey I'm in yorkshire, but can travel any evening to you

we're a couple with a bi female, so with us not only are you gettin a hung tattooed male, your getting a bi tattooed female wanting to pleasure you, not to mention that we live in walton, liverpool, just off rice lane...

heya yeah am in wavertree fit gsoh good looking , always up for a laugh u fancie it ?

Hey Mike and Laura, I've tried to contact you but I'm not a full member either so it's a bit tricky. I'm 23, bi and would be happy to head down to Walton to meet up some time.

I don't think this fallenangel girl actually ever replies here either?! I've been trying to contact her for literally years!

Let me know what you think anyway!

hi
im 22 from the wirral not far so can travel, black hair blue eyes about 5'9 if you're interested send me a mail and i can send pics arrange stuff etc

RE:Liverpool lass, wants horny guy

hey im free monday daytime can travel to you drop me a line and lets meet
am in the wrral area

am in the wirral area and can meet on monday daytime and can travel drop me a line and lets meet up and have us some fun

message me details, only a guest on here but live in lpool an will meet u asap!

Hello live in the preston area and you sound like your looking for what aqm looking for not been on the site for about 18months now ! but back again haha so can travel genuine single guy love to chat meet up some time so dont be shy come say hi .....

cheers gibbo

mon thurs

available monday to thurs, got own place in liverpool

Dont you just love scouse women!.....

Hi, i am in L.pool everyday, and live not too many miles away. I'm free everyday and all day if you are still looking x

Got to get your number!

Hi, i'm not sure if my last post worked?
But i think i'm right up your street!
Quiet a few tattoos, a few piercings, shaven, discreet and in Liverpool every day x

sent you a flirt too, just as a gentle nudge x

I'm up for that.hope u still are.lol

yeah hi guy can accom in liverpool v dicreet x

Hi I'm from the wirral and can travel if your interesed let me no

RE:mon thurs

am very game for some of that want my number to arrange

im up for the job babe x

Available

I am free for it and live in liverpool

cumbrian lad, wants horny girl

looking for NSA fun can accommodate..... prefer to be round ambleside area :)