Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Birmingham dogging?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey, im pretty new to this and looking for locations in and around Birmingham. If anybody knows of any or would like to meet please send me mail as sender will get quicker reply!
thanks, Charlie x

Re: Birmingham dogging?

wow love the profile .46 year old guy from dudley west mids love outdoor especially the risk of being seen or taking someone dogging .why not send me your details and see if you wanna take it further only classic member so can message youimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi,there's a great place in central b'ham ideal for dogging,we've met several cpls there.get intouch and we can chat with a view to meeting and we'll let you know where this discreet place is. x

hello is there any chance of me meetin up with you
keith

Hi have sent you an email to your profile which may be of help

Wow,
I would move to Birmingham just to have a chance to see you.
Love your profile and pic.
Great Cleavage!

Can I mess with you?

How about a bit of dogging in a lay by between brum and cov sometime?

Mike XX

hi im new to this i dont know how to upload my picture, but im 6ft2, bold cute looking from wolverhmapton seeking discreet fun, intested? get in touch

hi ya charlie i am out to night and looking for a partner if you r up for it give me a call

hi hun just red your message i am living in the center of birmingham and looking for a good dogging sight can you help cheers

Hi Cherry, would love to meet you for a bit of dogging. please get in touch and leave contact details as im not a full member yet.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i would love to meet up sometimes
hi 46 year old male would love to find some good dogging spots in and around birmingham and black country areas can anyone let me know about any sites .

Hi... I live in spain .... it´s the first time here....and i have experience in dogging in spain.......sorry my english is bad ....a lot of kisses.

Gorgeous photo, would love to see you in action.
Used to go dogging near stonebridge island till the council closed it down, not sure where we could play but am open to any suggestions you may have....

theres the nature reserve carpark in whittaker heath near coleshill or just off junction 10 the m42 tamworth follow the signs for the tamworth athletics stadium theres woods nearby aswell

hi - we are a couple in Birmingham and happy to arrange a meet outdoors or even in - or at a club say - drop us a line and we can discuss if you are still looking
jayne and dave

hi - we are in brum too - can you say where in case we dont know - maybe we can add to the couples using it?

jayne and dave

Birmingham dogging

Hello new to this lookin for local dogging locations can anybody help me please maybe see you there thanks ?

Birmingham dogging

hi id like to give dogging a go but dont were to go or what times and stuff like that could anyone help ?