Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

naughtyriya06's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 2 March 2019
My wife traveling to pune on 2nd march for some official work. Looking for some decent guy who can give her massage and satisfy her desires.

Interested, Plz Message. 

Interested, Plz Message. 

hello Riya! how are you? really found your profile interesting,would
love to have a conversation,check out my profile for pics and would
love if we take this forward!!

hello Riya! how are you? really found your profile interesting,would
love to have a conversation,check out my profile for pics and would
love if we take this forward!!

Hi guys..  Check my profile..  An experienced young body masseur here for real meet..  

Hey I'm can give body massage interested then pm

Hello...Iam arjun,age 27.
Will be in prune on this day.
Well trained and experienced masseur and can satisfy the desires...
Well educated and well behaving,can trust.

Ontr

Hi Riya.. nice Profile... welcome to Pune...would you prefer oil or chocolate Massage? 

Hi I am from Pune would love to connect with you guys I am also having experience of massage plz visit my profile and read reviews. Hope to hear from you 

Hi I am from Pune would love to connect with you guys I am also having experience of massage plz visit my profile and read reviews. Hope to hear from you 

Let connect

I am interested.message me

Hello... Can Host at Lavish Place with Erotic massage and any other service  Mam demands, kindly read my review for my massage skills. I am slim tall Gym fit guy, decent discreet and Highly educated settled . Only into no strings attached flicks to explore mutual fantasies. I am very good company to be with. We can hang around in Pune like a No strings attached Date. Let me know if interested. 

Hello Riya,  
Let me know if you are interested to meet, i will be right there????

Please connect 

Hi... I am excellent in massage with more than nine years experience.... 

Hi... I am excellent in massage with more than nine years, of experience... Please get in touch with me, asap

My wife traveling to pune on 2nd march for some official work. Looking for some decent guy who can give her massage and satisfy her desires.
i can satisfy her n pleasure her

i can satisfy her n pleasure her