Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

VeronicaRose's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 18 February 2019; Tuesday, 19 February 2019; Wednesday, 20 February 2019; Thursday, 21 February 2019; Friday, 22 February 2019; Saturday, 23 February 2019; Sunday, 24 February 2019 Is there anyone who wants to fuck me very hard? I'm Looking for pp very clean scanted and full shaved! Mistress Rose ??

Id really like to come meet you and have fun

Come on then ?? 

Yes please. What’s the plan? xx

Hi Veronica. What is the plan? Pls update me.

Hi Veronica. What is the plan? Pls update me.

Let’s meet for a drink in central London ?

Let’s meet for a drink in central London ?

Hi babe lets meet up xxx

Sounds fun darling surprised there is not a queue around the block !!

Love to fuck you hard honey you are so sexy and very hot pls tell me where tomorrow and at what time 

Would love to att

Babe I’m interes

I'm really not interested in AVATAR FACELESS or men in WIFE'S CLOTHES Thank you!!!! 

Id like to fuck you

Where are you I’d love to come over 

i would love to. shame i dont live in london

If you would like to have a meet up with me, please come to take me with a car or a taxi other I would like to be invited for a drink or a dinner as a true lady deserve. I can't believe.. where are the good manners and etiquette ended up? Please.. stop send stupid texts or stupid questions about Bla.. Bla.. Bla or stupid fucking pictures of your dick that's really annoying me!! NO waster people no Avatar Faceless or bullshit like that!! I do block avatar so you know it. I whish to find a intelligent smart person with a great profile thank Rose! 

RE:love to take u out

Hi veronica i wouldnt have it any other way id treat you like a queen and want to take u for a drink or meal talk laugh and enjoy each others company.

Aww thank youuuu hun ?? let's arrange a meet up for a drink around London. Just let me know if it will ok for you this weekend on evening but let me know it a few hours before please ?? you are welcome to text me anytime kiss Rose ?? 

I’ll meet up with you 

Hi can we me up 

Hi can we meet  up 

House to myself from today 22nd till Thursday babe you're welcome xxx

It's me who you are looking for

Hey honey drinks dinner and then a good hard fuck xx

Later today lunch and a drink then if you are interested we can have that hard fuck ?