Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Marriage anniversary

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.02.2019 Date END: 20.02.2019 hi our marriage anniversary is on 19th feb`19 & we want to enjoy with group of couple.
my wife is submissive & bi so i want to see her with many who are using her well & we all can enjoy drink, food & music as well at our place in Mumbai.

We are ready and interested.. get in touch.

Ready and Interested. Please get in touch

We want to attend the event and participate actively dominantly

Sure lets chat

Am single male & interested to join you would you be interested kindly reply me thanks...

Date start: 18.02.2019 Date END: 20.02.2019 hi our marriage anniversary is on 19th feb`19 & we want to enjoy with group of couple.

my wife is submissive & bi so i want to see her with many who are using her well & we all can enjoy drink, food & music as well at our place in Mumbai.
m 42 from Mumbai single guy here love to attend 

35yrs bengali male from kalyan can join this group 

Loved your profile and would love to meet you people and make this anniversary memorable. Kindly send a msg on my profile.

Loved your profile and would love to meet you people and make this anniversary memorable. Kindly send a msg on my profile. Best Wishes

Loved your profile and would love to meet you people and make this anniversary memorable. Kindly send a msg on my profile. Best Wishes

I can join. Pls confirm. 

I can join. Pls confirm. 

I can join. Pls confirm. 

Single males can join to

We are interested in party

Hi i wan to join for the event plz jnboxme the detailes

So iam, please check my profile, do revert if you like it.. thanks??

I am at mumbai at 19 12am to 5 pm single male big tool

I am at mumbai at 19 12am to 5 pm single male big tool