Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Wife Private Bukkake - Bisiness type professionals only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello,
We are looking for around 6 clean, good looking business type gents 30-40 (single or married, away on business) to enjoy my wife at a private bukkake in a hotel around Nottingham-Leicester. Chloe adores giving oral and receiving facials and is ready to entertain a small select group of respectful men. Please note you must have a face pic on profile or supply one when replying, or we will not respond.. Discretion assured we are looking to book a hotel during July .
Hope to hear from guys who fit the above criteria. Please don't bother replying if you dont have pic and would not be regarded as being professional or having a GSOL.
C & J x.

Re: Wife Private Bukkake - Bisiness type professionals only

HI

would love to get an invite

ade

x

Hi Very interested.

Very proffesional guy,

Happy to send pic to you.

my e mail is
Ian x

Hi,
Thanks for replying please send face pic and contct details to me . I will be in touch if youare invited for the select group!!
Chloe xx

Hi i'm a 31yr old professional guy. I would be very interested in attending your get together. I have face pics on my profile. So take a look and see what you think then let me know.

Im a clean, fit, discreet professional young male. Pic attached. I love the pic of chloe and am turned on by the idea of the night you have in mind. Would find great pleasure in taking part. Please feel free to contact me further and find out more details should i fot your initial requirements. Best wishes guys.

hi i would love an invite

Hiya there, I would be interested, I love around that area you stated, can you message me first then i can send you a face picture if your interested please contact me direct :)

would you like me 2 wear my undertakers suit ??
If invited xxxx

Matt xxxx

Hi, I would definitely be interested, will send pic to you if you would consider me, thanks.

Hi

Im unsure how to attach pics, i can however e-mail them

Jake x

Hi there, I'm a young bloke but I've just finished my degree and would love to join in. If you're interested then let me know and I'll forward you a photo.

Cheers,

Sam

Hey that sounds awesome. I am looking for this kind of thing, if you fancy someone a bit younger then I will send a pic on reply

I would love to Cum
img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

have 2 give us a call xx

Hi there

We are Matt and Andy

We Are Free From 12 Noon Every Day !!!!!
Or a Saturday Or Sunday Daytime ???

Now Free early Evenings from 5pm till 10pm

Why do only meet Daytimes ??? Well the truth is that I work permanent nights and leaves me only daytimes and early evenings 2 have fun and play xxxxxx

We are looking for a single females who is in need of a good fucking !!
Lonely Housewives or a business women gagging to be shagged hard ???
Husbands wanting to watch wife used or partner to be shared !!!

Matt is 6ft 1in With a Rugby Build Toned Body !! 6.5inches and nice girth very passionate and a loves to pamper and tease a woman and a heavy cummer thats a promise !!!!

Andy is 6ft 2 in and again a well built body !! He is a full time plumber and keeps very fit by training and working out no beer gut here only a 6 pack !!! You wont be disapointed !! Psssst Andy is 8inches and girth to match !!!

Looking for a Northants Leics Cambs and MkBeds Meets
Or a 1 hr Travel Distance from Northampton !!

People ask why we are together and how we met !! The answer is that we met at a local Greedy Girls Party in Northants and we went Two's up on Several Ladies that particular afternoon and did 1st Time Dp on 1 lady and made another Squirt like a fountain !! Within 48hrs we had the Party Host asking us to meet them again for seconds ...lol

We are Honest , Genuine , Trusted and love to Pamper and Tease a Woman wanting to leave her Wanting More !!

Youre Privacy is Our Privacy

Speak soon

Matt and Andy xxxxxxxxxxx

would love to attend, not problem to send picture, and happy with performing