Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

first time

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there, we are in the same boat as you i see , when you find out , give us a shout and help us out ..p & k

Re: first time

Many people have the wrong ideas about swinger clubs as we had until we tried one. Shy we were not, but uncertain we were about what went on. We have tried 4 now and find them to be all similar, inasmuch as you can chat with others and only do something if you want to and are able to. Sometimes it is not that easy to find someone to play with even when you want to.
The golden rule at clubs and parties is that, "No thanks" is all that needs to be said if the peopleperson who want to play with you areis not the type you a fancy playing with. That simple! For couples it`s easy to be there and have an enjoyable evening without pressure. One thing to remember is that everyone is there for the same reason, so go for it, be relaxed and enjoy.
Happy swinging, Jose & Gloria

Most clubs seem to be quite keen to get single girls - they're greedy - but reticent about single men. What advice do you give to someone like me who'd like to try the clubparty scene, but needs to find a partner first? There don't seem to be any single girls here willing to try....

how do you get over the embarassment when going to a swingers club we would love to try it out but well you know a bit shy...any advice???

You could go there just to watch and see the ambiance and "test the water".

You could go there just to watch other people giving a show and wank over it (believe it or not a guy congratulated me once for wanking because all the other watchers were too afraid to get theirs out).

You might want to think about what kind of club would make you more comfortable about doing it. A small one where you can meet a good part of the participant before doing your show (more "familial" atmosphere) or a much bigger one where you can feel anonymous?

You might want to play with another couple, even just soft swapping (each having sex with their own partners), that way none of the attention is on you all of the time, which might make you less nervous.

Finally, you might want to tape yourself and watch it to see if you would mind somebody seeing you like that.

I hope you will find the courage to overcome your inhibitions and enjoy an even greater sex life.