Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Start of our journey

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've been married to my wife for ten years (our second marriage each) and I've always been really turned on when she talks about previous conquests. She lived in London in her 20s and at that time of life she was very much keen on having friends with benefits. She's incredibly attractive, so she never found difficulty hooking up with anyone purely for sex. I was really excited when she told me that at times she'd struggled to find time to keep all her beaus on the go and on more than one occasion she'd had to rush across the city to keep one appointment from another.

She spoke about those occasions with a certain kind of nostalgia. I could also tell she missed our own initial flush of sexual attraction (we have a steady and good sex life).

I've always been interested in cuckolding, but I don't think I'm traditional in that sense. I've been involved in threesomes and in my 20s, I'd been encouraged by a couple in their 40s to treat a husband to a show with his wife. I think more than anything I am aroused by the idea of non-monogamous wives... So the fact that mine has discovered it's something she'd like to participate in - and is fact desperately keen - to crack on with is... Well... Mind-blowing.

After much talk, we decided that we'd open our marriage to other people. Initially I was happy for this to be a one way street, but she said she would feel more comfortable if I had the same opportunities. Again, not what it sounds like to be a cuckold according to forums articles, but I think she would have thought twice if I hadn't agreed.

On Monday she joined a dating app, in minutes shed received her first contact, and on next Wednesday she is off to meet.someone for the first time. The idea initially is a coffee to see if there's a chemistry, and then if there is she is going to aim to go for a full meet ASAP. She works v flexible hours so it's going to be down to how flexible the lucky gent is.

In terms of what she's decided on how it's going to work. Firstly, she's going to do all the hunting (so it's not worth trying to get to her thru me - she has all the power and control). She has shared all the details to date (showed me all the pics, all their exchanges - no matter how explicit) - it's a mindfuck getting screenshots while I'm at work. She is going to send me a nice solo selfie before and after. When she decides she's going to tell me *everything* graphically. That might include details when I am at work because she gets a kick out of the idea of distracting me.

At the moment her plan is to get 2-3 regular guys on the go. She wants to take the chance once a week to meet up, but doesn't want any kind of attachment.

I'm humming and arrring about my own potential chance to meet up. I'm less sure that I want it to be a two-way street, although it might be fun one day to meet up with nice couples as threesomes are great and she is stated I'm never going to be part of her adventures.

Any advice or encouragement welcome.
She knows I've joined the board - but like I've said - aside from feedback, I'm not involved - she has all the power.