Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

HARDCORE GANGBANG OF A HYPER WIFE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.02.2019 Date END: 15.02.2019 A flirty flying kisses!!! From my wife to luckiest Hunks.

NOTE:- I AM NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS BECAUSE AT ALL BECAUSE SHE WANTS ME TO WATCH HER DRILLING AND SCREAMING BY MANY BULLS SINCE THAT'S HER BIGGIEST FANTASY.

I am organising a GANGBANG orgy party for my wife on 14th feb on her BIRTHDAY as a gift from me. We need only 5 BULLS decent looks dont matters to us but performance matters indeed, respective educated and genuinely existing.

OUR REQUIREMENTS ARE:-

He must be well strong builded.

Height must be minimum 5.7

Well shaven body ( strictly no hair under the belt).

Must be having minimum dick size 8 inches (
she is very very perticular about cock size).

Must capable to deal with women and shouldn't be quick dischargable during the session.

Guys must be highly capable at ORAL giving and receiving mustn't avoid licking any part of her body.

Mustn't avoid to sallow or drink juices and water flooding through any holes because she's a damn squirting lady.

This is going to be a HARDCORE Gangbang and SECRECY is needed on guaranteed base.

NOTE: Selected guy have to come live on video with both of us and have to show everything before she find herself comfortable.

Once we selected guys , we will communicate with all of you Will be informed about the place where to meet with us.

Note: - DICK SIZE IS MOST IMPORTANT

Note: - THIS IS OUR 4TH GANGBANG PARTY AND WE ARE WELL EXPERIENCED. DON'T TRY TO BE SMART.

Gaurav and Tanya.

Hey buddy, this is golden opportunity to please this goddess. After reading your post, i believe to be perfectly fit in your demands especially in cock size in addition to other. Please let me know how to proceed further if you guys make me lucky ??

Will get back to you. Thanks 

Hornyhubby No needed.  We already have a place for. I will never ever forget that wonderful night we spent together at our last 3some. Muaaaah

Unicorn Let's see how she reacts in you. Fingers crossed.

Yeah really sorry for this cute birds for repeatative but how could I get this golden opportunity for this cute ones!!! Wow what a wonderful couple I basically a cougar lover to worship pussy of a beautiful blonde!!! Take care umaah 

Yeah really sorry for this cute birds for repeatative but how could I get this golden opportunity for this cute ones!!! Wow what a wonderful couple I basically a cougar lover to worship pussy of a beautiful blonde!!! Take care umaah 

Thanks so much for being considerate. Please let me know once she finalize me so can schedule accordingly.

Unicorn there's many way to go, I believe must read that party date. Once we finalized 5 guys. We must ask video live when she will yous and talk 

Would like to join ...how could I ?

Hi guys. I have become a big fan of yours and would love to know your thoughts about my intro and pics and did you like them or not? I know you must be receiving a lot of messages from many horny bulls and I'm nothing special. But I really admire you guys and would love a chance to chat and see if we gel together well.
I love pleasing a woman more than getting pleased as I feel it's a man's responsibility during sex to make the lady to feel the exquisite pleasure of multiple orgasms and it's her right to want more than one man to give this to her. Although after saying all of this I have to say I'm a newbie and a novice. Please look at my pics and also I abide by all your conditions and I would love nothing more than to have her sit on my face and she rubs her pussy hard on my face and tongue and squirts in my mouth. 

Hi guys. I have become a big fan of yours and would love to know your thoughts about my intro and pics and did you like them or not? I know you must be receiving a lot of messages from many horny bulls and I'm nothing special. But I really admire you guys and would love a chance to chat and see if we gel together well.
I love pleasing a woman more than getting pleased as I feel it's a man's responsibility during sex to make the lady to feel the exquisite pleasure of multiple orgasms and it's her right to want more than one man to give this to her. Although after saying all of this I have to say I'm a newbie and a novice. Please look at my pics and also I abide by all your conditions and I would love nothing more than to have her sit on my face and she rubs her pussy hard on my face and tongue and squirts in my mouth. 

Hi bro. I am very excited to join the gangbang. I am ready for cam verification as you mentioned. I am well educated and experienced with cpls. I can assure you secrecy. Plz let me know ur response. Please go through my profile pics and reviews also. U gonna like it for sure. Thanq

Hi bro. I am very excited to join the gangbang. I am ready for cam verification as you mentioned. I am well educated and experienced with cpls. I can assure you secrecy. Plz let me know ur response. Please go through my profile pics and reviews also. U gonna like it for sure. Thanq

I am interested. Please go through my profile pics and reviews. U gonna like it for sure. I am experienced with cpls. Please let me know ur response bro. Thank you 

Myself 6.2 feet tall fair looking avg body with 8 plus endowment. Have very good exp in GB. My review should validate my exp...wish I could be one of those lucky guy rob eat n treat the pussy...caution I am a strong boner down there????

How many as of now wildxxxfun? 

Hornyhubby, It's hectic as of now. Just you. Some of we rejected. 

SPEACIAL INSTRUCTIONS: - Guys it's me TANYA, Request all of you please don't post the same introductions over and over again. Its really hectic for me to read. More importantly don't upload any of your fucking DICK pictures Anyways selected guys will be asked to be available on VIDEO Live for sure. 

Kisses!
Tanya.

Date start: 14.02.2019 Date END: 15.02.2019 A flirty flying kisses!!! From my wife to luckiest Hunks.
Hey me decent it working guy, we lot of experience, cleaned hair down there and with long dick which makes women crazy and always make women ask for more 
Let me know if you need casual meet we can discuss 

NOTE:- I AM NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS BECAUSE AT ALL BECAUSE SHE WANTS ME TO WATCH HER DRILLING AND SCREAMING BY MANY BULLS SINCE THAT'S HER BIGGIEST FANTASY.

I am organising a GANGBANG orgy party for my wife on 14th feb on her BIRTHDAY as a gift from me. We need only 5 BULLS decent looks dont matters to us but performance matters indeed, respective educated and genuinely existing.

Must capable to deal with women and shouldn't be quick dischargable during the session.

Guys must be highly capable at ORAL giving and receiving mustn't avoid licking any part of her body.

Mustn't avoid to sallow or drink juices and water flooding through any holes because she's a damn squirting lady.

This is going to be a HARDCORE Gangbang and SECRECY is needed on guaranteed base.

NOTE: Selected guy have to come live on video with both of us and have to show everything before she find herself comfortable.

Once we selected guys , we will communicate with all of you Will be informed about the place where to meet with us.

Note: - THIS IS OUR 4TH GANGBANG PARTY AND WE ARE WELL EXPERIENCED. DON'T TRY TO BE SMART.

Gaurav and Tanya.

Hey guys how u been...let me make it short...yes I do quality for the specifics be put across. Do let me know in case i can join on 14th. My pics are available on my media. Let me know if u would need more. Awaiting your response

[quhi,I like to joinote]Date start: 14.02.2019 Date END: 15.02.2019 A flirty flying kisses!!! From my wife to luckiest Hunks.

Gaurav and Tanya.

Hey guys. Thanks a lot for accepting my request to join you in your bday gift to your wife. I just hope I can keep up with the voracious libido of hers and bury my face in those voluptuous boobs and taste her pussy juice as she sits on my face.

Okay! Let's see how daring you are. It's formally selected still there many ways to go 

Hi Gaurav and Tanya, I'm a newbie to the gangbang. Would like to be in the hunt to kiss,lick,suck,nibble out whatever Tanya feeds me.

Hi Gaurav and Tanya, I'm a newbie to the gangbang. Would like to be in the hunt to kiss,lick,suck,nibble out whatever Tanya feeds me.

Its really irritating All tge video live asked guys gone fail. Guys Messaging with intro. fully matched but when I connected them with video live they are proved to be silly pervert, sex hunger and hopeless macho. Considering their cocks are well bigger than i require but at end they were having not nearly to 6 inches. Sucks yaar! 

Tanya. 

Hey Tanya. I'm really sorry to hear that. I haven't had a chance to do video call with you. If I'm selected would it be possible for us to do that? I think I have done what you've asked of me.

RE:

Hey let me know if i can join you guys, you can check on video call my body and dick size, i always believe giving oral session with a women to drive her crazy,slowly start as you like its always important what a women wants to give make her feel special

Let me know we can discuss further

Hey there hot thing!
seems like you are my kind of lady... full of ideas energy and no limits. would love to join this crazy party. let me know what you got in mind.

Hey would love to be a part of this idea, as i very crazy about going slowly via oral then proceed accordingly to make women drive crazy aksing for more, let me know we can discuss further about your ideas

Hey would love to be a part of this idea, as i very crazy about going slowly via oral then proceed accordingly to make women drive crazy aksing for more, let me know we can discuss further about your ideas

I am crazy about oral session with women which makes them go crazy and carve for more oral, which is advantage to take control of women 
Let me know your thoughts and we can discuss further 

BatBruce please have patience. Will get back to you.

Dear Bulls, This Gaurav here. Please don't send your introductions if you aren't matching to our requirements. 

Strictly TANYA wants DICKS must be 8 inches after erection. Guys having moustache is HUGE NO for her. She's badly afraid of bulls with fatty belly. All she need well athletic built strong mans. You guys must be more daring inside rather than sex hunger pervert. She need a real hardcore dirty GANGBANG. So please connect if you are really matching to our profiles.

Gaurav

Would love to join you guys for fun

Hey do let me know your thoughts about me or do you need more details i can provide ,as i have all the things mentioned in the requirements if need anything else can get it done, to be a part of this special day kindly send the response 

Hi we are two guys 4324

Hey would like to join you guys for if interested please let me know 

Hey Gaurav, I would like to join for the gangbang. guy 25 here. love to give oral, body massage and fuck for long duration. my dick is arnd 6 inches.. can send u pics.. let me knw if I can join

Hi dear am coming Bangalore on next month I ll be in banglore full month . Look at my profile ..

Hi dear am coming Bangalore on next month I ll be in banglore full month . Look at my profile ..

Hey Tanya, may i request you to please do a live session with me and prove on my size factor?

Hey liked. Your idea of 14th feb, 
I can serve myself as crazy beast your partner looking with big ans thick tool which makes women go crazy abiut and carve for, the best part of me vwry good at oral sex with women which will make them feel heaven enjoy some juicy pussy ,i am very well specific of hygienic and be clean down there with no hairs, prefer as women expect to be, do let me know if need anything else happy to offer

Hey I am very excited, ping me

I am looking forward to join u beautiful to suck ur pussy and asshole with some ice cream and chocolates on ur holes....I like gang bangs when some one recording us it will be fun when and where ping me plzz ..

I am looking forward to join u baby to drink ur honey and suck ur boobs u really goddess if u invite me I wil be the lucky guy.plzz say when and where

I am looking forward to join u baby to drink ur honey and suck ur boobs u really goddess if u invite me I wil be the lucky guy.plzz say when and where

I believe we both are what we are looking for. I am looking for mature women and you are looking for someone who is not shy with his toungue. I think our search ends here. 

Hi, interested in joining the gangbang session. Waiting for your reply.

Hey dear I would like to join you guys have a big tool of 8 Inc and that's for sure I will the last guy to cum that's for sure interested please ping me back

Hey gaurav and tanya i hav da all requirements which u posted ping me if u r interested am 5 10” height nd 8” dick.trust me wil be a wonderful after meeting me

i like your open invitation, as you like me you can check my profile. and if u like we can proceed further. Keep  in touch

i like your open invitation, as you like me you can check my profile. and if u like we can proceed further. Keep  in touch

Hey Tanya....Any chances of me getting the opportunity of drinking ur cum n asshole and bang it hard when it is sloppy

Hey Tanya....Any chances of me getting the opportunity of drinking ur cum n asshole and bang it hard when it is sloppy

HI Tanya,Am 28M ,6ft tall,well educated n good looking guy with 8+ inch long thick dick and interested to join.I had an exp with 2 cpls,1 gang bang,2 females earlier.I would like to join on 14th of fed on this event.I am requesting you to connect me further.I am really good fit for this position .

I want to join in. Seems very interesting. 

Please check my profile and pics. Hope she will like it and would love to join you guys. ????

Hey. Take me In..

RE:

Hey buddy, this is golden opportunity to please this goddess. After reading your post, i believe to be perfectly fit in your demands especially in cock size in addition to other. Please let me know how to proceed further if you guys make me lucky ??

I can be suitable for your requirements.. Let me know how we can match

Event cancelled

Event cancelled