Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

GANGBANG Orgy for Busty Wife!!! A flirty flying kisses for Lucky guys from my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.02.2019 Date END: 15.02.2019 A flirty flying kisses!!!

I am organising a GANGBANG orgy party for my wife on 14th feb on her BIRTHDAY as a gift grom me. We need only 5 guys decent looking respective educated and genuinely existing.

OUR REQUIREMENTS ARE

He must be well strong builded.

Height must be minimum 5.6

Well shaven body ( strictly no hair under the belt).

Must be having minimum dick size 7 inches (
she is very perticular about cock size).

Must capable to dealing with women and shouldn't be quick dischargable during the session.

Guys must be highly capable at ORAL giving and receiving mustn't avoid licking any part of her body.

This is going to be a HARDCORE Gangbang and SECRECY is needed on guaranteed base.

NOTE: Selected guy have to come live on video with both of us and have to show everything before she find herself comfortable.

Once we selected guys , we will communicate with all of you Will be informed about the place where to meet with us.

Note: - DICK SIZE IS MOST IMPORTANT.

Tanya & Gaurav

Hi. I hope you're doing well. I  Know you must be tired of hearing this and receive countless messages and why wouldn't you. You look so amazing and wild and beautiful and so eccentric. I have become a big fan of yours and I love your profile. You're  so gorgeous, curvaceous and ravishing. any guy would be a very lucky man to have you. 

Although I do not know if you think I'm some guy who's just trying to impress you with words to get in bed with you. But please let me introduce myself.

I'm a 26 yr old single guy and I have been living in Bangalore for a year now. I work in a  company in Operations. But my home is in Navi Mumbai. I'm a Bong. 

I'm someone a conservative will say is a perverted guy as I have thoughts and desire which other people might now find appealing. I love the idea of polygamy as I believe that sex with another human being is a thing of passion and can happen without love.  It's every human's desire and they should explore it as freely as they explore to world. 

I love pleasing a woman more than getting pleased as I feel it's a man's responsibility during sex to make the lady to feel the exquisite pleasure of multiple orgasms and it's her right to want more than one man to give this to her. Although after saying all of this I have to say I'm a newbie and a first timer.

I hope you Don't think I'm some perverted guy. I would love to chat and maybe meet someday.  Should I provide my face pic for you to see?

Hi. I hope you're doing well. I  Know you must be tired of hearing this and receive countless messages and why wouldn't you. You look so amazing and wild and beautiful and so eccentric. I have become a big fan of yours and I love your profile. You're  so gorgeous, curvaceous and ravishing. any guy would be a very lucky man to have you. 

Although I do not know if you think I'm some guy who's just trying to impress you with words to get in bed with you. But please let me introduce myself.

I'm a 26 yr old single guy and I have been living in Bangalore for a year now. I work in a  company in Operations. But my home is in Navi Mumbai. I'm a Bong. 

I'm someone a conservative will say is a perverted guy as I have thoughts and desire which other people might now find appealing. I love the idea of polygamy as I believe that sex with another human being is a thing of passion and can happen without love.  It's every human's desire and they should explore it as freely as they explore to world. 

I love pleasing a woman more than getting pleased as I feel it's a man's responsibility during sex to make the lady to feel the exquisite pleasure of multiple orgasms and it's her right to want more than one man to give this to her. Although after saying all of this I have to say I'm a newbie and a first timer.

I hope you Don't think I'm some perverted guy. I would love to chat and maybe meet someday.  Should I provide my face pic for you to see?

Well we will get back to you soon

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Hey guys. Is the event cancelled? Can we have a chat?