Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

London locations?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I'm new to this site and in fact to dogging altogether. The Master and I are keen swingers though and we're looking to find somewhere in the London area to meet people for some outdoor fun.

So can anyone tell me where's best to go? Or how to find out?

Sorry to be such a newbie but I've gotta start somewhere I guess!

Love Sam.
xxx

Re: London locations?

i'm in se london and know a couple of locations nearby.

mail me and we can chat...

xx

I live in Bedford (40 mins away). I'm willing to experiment with you but can't travel easily.

hi pussy cat sam im from just outside of london in the garden of england with plenty of places to choose from you choose how close you want to be to others whilst having the time of your life or how far away drop me a line with your addy img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi sam check out our profile c what u think if not interested u can allways check out this site

Yes I live in south london & couls reccommend couple of places...drop me a line. Dan

hi same there are a few places just off the M25, westerham and wisley, look up dogging and these location and you will see details

xx
Neil

lady friend and I go out regular so if you fancy a bit of lunchtime fun playing in the greenwich area contact me thanks

Hi there

Cranford Park just off the m4 has always been a good place for dogging,pop down there myself in the warmer evenings,

Pablo x