Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

if ur left leg is lunch,and ur right leg is dinner would you mind if i eat between meals

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi to any ladies taking the time to read this, its 310308 and Ive been on this site for 8 days. So far so good..apart from all the seriously horny and sexy mama's seem to live up north! Great for all the northern dudes....but shit for me! Ive met one lady down south (excuse the pun) who was rather naughty (Damn!... she was naughty) and rather attractive too! But she was only here for a while (went back to Wales..oh well!) Anyway I'm looking for a woman who is around 35-48yrs slim-ish with a nice bum and loves to act out all their fantasies (whatever they may be) my name kind of speaks for itself (i do love a forceful woman who mistakes my face for a very comfortable saddle) If your into deepthroating, enjoy anal, love playing with toys, and maybe some dressing up, and like your men to be well toned G-looking and hung like a jury...and you live close to Portsmouth....What are you waiting for? cum and use me till your heart's (as well as your other bits) content!...PS..if you get off on taking turns in being a sub -Dom...fuck it...lets just get married....then again i reckon marriage is the cause of all divorce...lol. ps whats the difference between oral sex and anal sex? oral sex makes your day...whereas anal sex makes your whole week!