Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Bi couple or two bi males

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am need of my first hard cock, would like to take in both holes and feel cum in both, if a bi couple I would like to meet you on a weekend eve in a travel lodge or eqiverlent, even you house, where I can walk in and find you both half naked and just walk over and start sucking my first cok with help from your lady, or if you want to use me and tie me up then im all for it, If you are two bi guys even better cos I can suck one of you and get filled by the other, If I say I am coming then I will, I need to try cock, I may be able to bring a fem too so I could watch you both fill her holes, maybe both in her pussy at once or one in her ass, I want you to cum when Im near to your cock and lick you up, I would be interested in being part of a cukold couple where I would be the one watching and taking orders, if you are a tv or bi male who wants to dress me up then bring your clothes, I will wear what you like, even restraints, I would also like to be tied by someoneand blind folded then you bring in some other people to use me, arms tied behind my back, a coulple of you lift me onto a large hard cock and pull me down while another forces me to suck his cock and then lisft my blind fold, then I reach out for someone elses hand and put it on the shaft in my mouth and wank it hard until it cums,
Can any one help or is this site just not very good?

Re: Bi couple or two bi males

ima single bi male , i would like to meet up with you, if your intestested in meeting up drop me a line.

Re: Bi couple or two bi males

Hi I have lady friend and bi guy bf would love to meet and all 4 of us get it on. We can cater for your everywhim, very kinky and your friend would be most welcolm - genuine