Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

BBW part of a cple needs help in Stockton

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Couple with BBW blondie size 20 42d img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" need a man to service her while hubby watches

Re: BBW part of a cple needs help in Stockton

Hi AbbiG,
Read your post with interest. I would be willing to make contact further to being selected. Look forward to being of service, but I suspect there will be a very long line of offers after viewing your gorgeous photograph. Here`s hoping.
Mob no by email reply please.

Hi Abbi read ur profile and post on forums deffo willing to help you out and i'm fairly local newcastle so travelling not a prob and i'm single as well lol please get in touch and let me know if u wanna meet

thanks zinzan xxx

Hi Abbi read ur profile and post on forums deffo willing to help you out and i'm fairly local newcastle so travelling not a prob and i'm single as well lol please get in touch and let me know if u wanna meet

thanks zinzan xxx

Hi Abbi

Put me down, I love the fuller figure I find it so sexy, I also enjoy watching and being watched,

Please get in touch

hi abbie sounds good msg me and we can tlk ;)xxx

hi there would love be of service ,live in ingley barwick,love the bbw,worke offshore home on thursday and very horny no sex for 3 weeks,think i good do a good job ,write soon jimmy img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi folks. Sexy guy from Mbro on your doorstep (who also does cross dressing for fun across the board) happy to call and party with you. Get back to me via my profile AngelaEd xxxxxxx

can I join the que please - kloe bbws- bit late with this - but am just freshly circumsised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and looking for action again - 59 fit slimmish darlington .

Hi, im andy, im 24 from middlesbrough ready and willing

hi there josh from billingham ready willing and able to please drop me a line etc and ill make myself available as often as ya want XX hope to hear from ya soon

i am def into this.......msg me the details....x

Hi,
I'm Paul 38 yrs old & available daytimes or evenings, please send details how to get in touch. Clean discreet & friendly.

Im from Middlesbrough, I can be there within 10mins to service you! And you wont be disappointed!