Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

north east sex group

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone interested in forming a sex group in the north east and who is serious about it too pls fell free to get in touch and lets get the party sorted and start enjoying new friends age and looks not important but you need to walk the walk not just the talkingimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" thanks for reading this cheers scubamanimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Re: north east sex group

Hi scubaman, sounds good to me, think we'll struggle though, there doesn't seem to be much interest from ladies in this neck of the woods.img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

i hear and also believe it but lets be optimistic you never know!! cheers scubaman

Hi I would love to be part of youre NE SEX GROUP. Im Paul from Co Durham. Are you getting any intrest from cpls and sgl fm to join in. I am 100% genuine. Cheers Paul

Hi, Scubaman. There is plenty out there. I'm running a party on May 9th in Newcastle. Currently twice as many girls as guys want to come. get in touch if interested.

Cole50

hi I'm living near york and would love to be a part of something near here?