Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Need 2 cocks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Call me 60**** I'm in harlan,ky want sum dick im horny as fuk and want to be gang banged or fucked real good nu **** nice size cocks let hav fun i promise want regret can suck the skin off any and man****rd cocks got a tight sexy ass that wants to me pounded so let me suck sum dick and uall can fuk sum right and sexy ass  

Call me **** I'm in harlan,ky want sum dick im horny as fuk and want to be gang banged or fucked real good nu **** nice size cocks let hav fun i promise want regret can suck the skin off any and man****rd cocks got a tight sexy ass that wants to me pounded so let me suck sum dick and uall can fuk sum right and sexy ass  

**** Call me

u still want it?

I no how he fells I won't two cocktail ducking me hard. Ever since the first two cocktail I need more duck my assignment loved two big cock

I no how he fells**** cocktail ducking me hard. Ever since the first two cocktail I need more duck my assignment loved two big cock

Two cocktail is the best for day or big to have a big cock   pounding your arsshole   while  sucking   a cock at the same time felling that shot of cm in the back hole and front  have to do it xxxx

Two cocktail is the best for day or big to have a big cock   pounding your arsshole   while  sucking   a cock at the same time felling that shot of cm in the back hole and front  have to do it xxxx

The day I come out a a fay sexy shop