Home > Forums > Australia (All) (Instant Action)

CD'sTV's in high heels and pantyhose

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Who loves CD'sTV's in pantyhose and high heels? 

I have had a fetish for high heels and pantyhose for as long as I can remember.. My obsession started when I was really young, I was at primary school and one of my teaches was wearing a short skirt, pantyhose and high heels, she was extremely hot and always wore tight sexy clothes. I remembered once, she sat at the front of the class with her legs crossed and called the class to sit around her as she was about to read the story. I raced to the front of the class and sat with my legs crossed on the floor about a foot away from her, I could not stop staring at her pantyhosed legs and high heels, I was drooling. To this day I could not remember what the story was about, I was put in a trance. After she finished reading, I looked up at her and she was looking down at me with a stern look, she then gave me a little smile, she must have been watching me the whole time, I was busted big time. My fetish moved into high school and grew a little stronger and changed a little too. It was the end of the school year and all the year 12 students had their last day of school and chose to have a Rocky Horror theme to celebrate their last day of school for ever. All the girls and guys were dressed in suspenders, stockings, short skirts and high heels. I had never in my life seen guys dressed as girls and it really turned me on, I thought the guys looked better and sexier then the girls, my dick went instantly hard over the guys dressed as girls. I even had to leave class; and pretended I was busting to go to the toilet but really went to jerk myself off. I have loved guys dressed as girls in pantyhose and heels ever since that day and now would love to bring my fantasies to the next level, anyone interested? Please share your stories and photos too.