Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

gangbang in Central London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.01.2019 Date END: 16.01.2019 MY NEXT SMALL GANGBANG PARTY is gonna be on the 16th of JANUARY. The venue it will be held in the Central London, just one minute walk from Queensway station and Bayswater W2.... There will be two sessions to play: 3pm to 6pm and 7pm - 10pm. Some soft drinks, wine and snacks will be provided. Contribution is needed.
Email me for the full details and further information.

Hi ya guys great profile and your photos are absolutely amazing. Would love to join you and be part of the gangbang next week,if you don’t mind me joining in could I have more details please. Also if you would like any photos of me just let me know what you would like to see and I will gladly send you some. Hope to hear from you soon xx

Hi I live down the road and would like to bring my huge cock to the party! Please send der

Would like to attend the next event if poss

Hi. You certainly are an incredibly hot wife!! I’d love to be able to join you on Wednesday. Afternoon slot can work for me as well as the evening, so if you want me get in touch and tell me when.
Would be lovely to meet you in the flesh..I’ve seen a lot of you and would love to be with you... xx

I will definitely be attending the earlier session. Text and messages already sent.

I'd like to join the 16th in the afternoon can we have more details or ur email thank you

Love to attend. Please send me details.

Love to attend. Please send me details.