Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Small Penis humiliation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for women to share some comments about small penis humiliation. Along with sharing my story’s. I’m a closet cross dresser, I do live and act like s man because I am a man. There is just something so sexy about putting my small penis in panties for women and showing off my little penis. 

My that is a cute little Dicklett that you are sporting. Your little clitty would look so wonderful inside a small pink chastity device.

Have you ever thought inserting your little dick into a hit juicy pussy ??

Hot baby very nice

Your pussy juicy and yummy

I know what you mean. I have a small 4.5 in slender cut penis and I love it when women tease me about my inadequate penis. I also love to wear panties and suck cock in front of women and in public.

Have you ever thought inserting your little dick into a hit juicy pussy ??

He dont deserve it, but rather lock her in a chastity cage;)Here is that of my cuckold.

Small penis

If I'm a good little penis boy would you let me suck lick and kiss other penises in front of u.

If I'm a good little penis boy would you let me suck lick and kiss other penises in front of u.

No sorry, what a small penis should do is lick and clean me well when I come back from fucking

Small penis

Sounds yummy. I'd love to clean out your cream pie.

Small penis

Sounds yummy. I'd love to clean out your cream pie.

I have no doubt about it ??

Small penis

Would u let me masturbate my little penis while I clean you. If you let me ejaculate my puny filthy mess on you I will clean that up also.

yes i would love eating your cream pie 

Love having my **** inch cock humiliated hot as fuck girl tied me up before and fucked a 8 inch thick cock in front of me then once he left edged the hell out of me for about 3 hours and never let me cum

Love having my **** inch cock humiliated hot as fuck girl tied me up before and fucked a 8 inch thick cock in front of me then once he left edged the hell out of me for about 3 hours and never let me cum

Four and half inches

Small deserves to be locked

Small cocks deserve to be locked

Ant ladies like to make fun of balls size??

My little penis is four inches hard as a rock and all I ever get to do with it is play with it I’m 58 now and every woman I’ve ever been luck enough to take home  at me when thy saw it

My little penis is four inches hard as a rock and all I ever get to do with it is play with it I’m 58 now and every woman I’ve ever been luck enough to take home  at me when thy saw it

Any girls into tiny dick humiliation cuz my dick is little bity

small worthless dick here ! cuckold bottom

me too 

I want to have my dick exposed and humiliated