Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

coogeecouple's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 18 January 2019; Saturday, 19 January 2019 In Sydney for Hols, looking to meet likeminded individuals for fun and witty conversation..

Hello, saw your 'event' add and sounds like fun. Also had a look at your profile, so not sure if i fit the bill, but the even says "individuals" so hopefully i qualify.
38yo business professional, clean, d&d free, non smoker. discrete and respectful keen on fun times. hope to hear back

Hi guys I’m a single male 40yo. I’m also not sure if I fit the critea so please let me know, via PM. 
I love to meet new people and make friends. Always down for fun and partying but really love meeting people. Clean d&d free... Just to catch up for a drink will be awesome so hope to hear from you. 

Hi guys I’m a single male 40yo. I’m also not sure if I fit the critea so please let me know, via PM. 
I love to meet new people and make friends. Always down for fun and partying but really love meeting people. Clean d&d free... Just to catch up for a drink will be awesome so hope to hear from you. 

I love to meet new people and make friends. Always down for fun and partying but really love meeting people. Clean d&d free... Just to catch up for a drink will be awesome so hope to hear from you. Can hold a great conversation and making people feel comf

Event cancelled

Event cancelled