Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

who would be interested in in an over 30s gang bang around the merseyside area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am interested in having an over 30s gang bang around the merseyside area. Anyone with accommodation ideas would be welcome.

Re: who would be interested in in an over 30s gang bang around the merseyside area

Hi,you can count me in please....

Re: who would be interested in in an over 30s gang bang around the merseyside area

hi tony here from the north west u can count me in
tonyx

If you get the accomadation sorted, I'm interested

How about a hotel?

Definitely would be if we can get some females involved.

i am always interested in being used

Well there we go we got the female (bigmomma) to be used and a bused by a group of guys,so where and when is it lol ?

im a williong to be atken to a GB in merseyside area for use

need someoen to take me there

Hiya,i would be more than willing to take you there ......

I'm occasionally in Liverpool for work and would love to meet a group of guys in the evenings.

let me know where and when

I'm well up for it. can acc during daytime in wallasey from 25th may

for LauraLondon....I can get to essex no problem!!!

I'm up for it and can accommodate Only have a small 2 bedroom flat, in Liverpool but should be more than enough room