Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

hi dogging in normanhill woods

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all im a young tv in mansfield, i dress in nice out fits including a nice school girls uniform, i go to a place in mansfield just buy west notts college heading towards kirky, itscalled normans hill, its a pick nick area with parking, there are plenty of late night meets plenty of guys they to fuk my brains out, if u wanna meet contact me or just turn up,plenty going on, there also a dogging car park across from the gay and bi guys area, im after groups of guys to use me facilise me and pound me 1 after another, contact me for sum sexy outdoor safe fun, plenty of dom guys must be out there wanting to use me forceeeefullly xxx xx love casie marie

Re: hi dogging in normanhill woods

Hiya, I travelled out to mansfield from my home near newark looking for some action, I dont really know where to go around that area though, if you were willing to meet me and show me a good place, I in return will show you a good time and fuck your brains out with my big cock, is that a deal? I'm 100% gen.

Re: hi dogging in normanhill woods

yes babe im going ther today at 2ish in my school uniform suked 11 guys of and recieved a lot of cum on my face and had two guys fuk mestupid til i asked them to stop, which made them go harder and reduce me to tears, theystoped when they wer ready which was a lot longer after i begged then to stop xxxx