Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Pantyhose fetish

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'd love to get in contact with anyone out there who shares my passion for the look feel and general lovely sensations of pantyhose.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Re: Pantyhose fetish

hi my name is damien i love pantyhose too and would love to meet up with you and chat my number is 07890169466
damien688@hotmail.co.ukimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I have always had a pantyhose fetish. I used to sneak my wife's on at night when she was asleep. I wear them under my day clothes to work. I love the smell of the lycra. It gets me really horny. I live in Kent UK

See I like them but to be honest I'm a serious suzzie and stocking kind of crossdressing guy!

Like Zedders I'm a stockings and suspenders admirer and occasional CD. And definitely add panties to the list. There's no sensation to compare with the feel of the transition from nylon to flesh at the top of a stocking, then tracing a finger along a suspender, followed by the soft touch of a smooth, tight panty gusset. Mmmmmm! Makes me as hard as hell just thinking about it!

just like to add my ten penneth to these comments. I love pantyhose with no underwear on. Love to see all that squashed flesh mmmmmmmmmmm