Home > Forums > Australia (All) (Instant Action)

Old skool bro moving to Broadmeadows Vic ....Hoping to meet single or divorced chick 30 - 42

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Happy New Year Ladies. Single straight divorced old skool bloke - Moving up to Broadmeadows  Vic. Check my profile for me personal details. Hoping to meet single or divorced chick 26 - 42. Prefer slim blonde but am open to meeting a single chick who might just want to have some fun at the start with the strong possibility of a relationship in the future. Into cars Harley’s. Pubs and Clubs Footy Partying Hard or Taking it easy. A chick who would be interested in an old bikie type who has all the baggage of growing up rough. All the details in my profile. Hoping to catch up today or throughout tte week. In 2019 I made a New Years resolution to meet a loyal and devoted chick. One that understands a wild bloke but also understands loyalty and devotion in return.  One that understands that this bloke is up for loving and is not violent in any relationship and who gets dirty and froths with any other bloke that would ever consider mistreating a chick. A wild bloke at heat. A great lover. Worships pussy and values and respects a chuck happy to come on board and give this bloke a chance. Tatts piercings smoke.....Hey. I’ve been judged enough.....If you are a smoker drug user. No probs. Just lonely and would like to meet w decent lady near .....No one is ever perfect ....so no one has a right to bring people down....just when they are being themselves and nothing more....where some might look for faults. I look instead for the loyalty and individuality of chicks. If you can relate to this. Message me. We should catch up for a brew and a chat. Playful chicks also encouraged to drop me a message. Ladies. Happy New Year and thanks in advance for any chick that might want to put herself out there. Nick.