Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

three sums wanted in northwest

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are looking for a male of female or poss a cppl to join in with us for some no string descreat hot steamy fun..... love watching my wife been fucked by a man and seeing the pleasure in her face... would like to also see her have her pussy licked till shes screamming with joy!!!!! HMMM we will try most things once so leave ur idears and we will get back 2 u soon as img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: three sums wanted in northwest

hi tony here from near chester
would like to meet or chat
it sounds like good fun to me
tonyx

hi tony here saw your ad would love to join you
hope to hear from you soon
tony
chester area

hey guys, i'm a good looking slim vwe guy from manchester and would love to have some horny fun with you, get in touch xxx

hi im interested are you ?

hey i am 24 fromt he NW and i would love to chat with the two of you

have a look at my profile

hope we speak soon

xx

yer hope this is no timewaster cus this sounds wild very cleen and disc love it if u got in touch
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

hi im robby 27 male, from liverpool area. i can travel and accomodate. i am very genuine and luv to lick pussy. looking for fun get in touch. i can send you pics to email address or spk over phone to confirm i am genuine.

Im a horny slut from chester- happy for any guys to takle me to join in some dirty gb fun

I'm from Liverpool and can accommodate if necessary. Up for some fun any time. Favourite hobby is licking pussy before, during or after the gang bang. Get in touch please.